Antelope Hunt With LCHC!

DUKFVR

Me & twdjr made a trip out to NM last weekend with Tye & crew at LCHC. To say we had a GREAT time would be an understatement. Saw some Great country & lots of goats. The 1st morning we passed on some really nice goats hoping for that one that would make you grab your gun instead of binocs. Raymond was our Guide & has to be one of the Best judges of range & goats I have seen, he was spot on with his calls. Mike joined in to help spot Sun when his group filled out. We looked over several over the course of the weekend. Ted ended up taking one of those we passed on Sat & he got a dandy. He grossed right 79 or so. I hunted until about an hour b4 sundown & ended up with a nice goat that grossed about 72 or so. I kept hoping the big one that refused to come back with me would show again. Maybe I can settle the score next year. I gambled & lost on this one after letting a couple of more in the mid to upper 70's walk Sat. Can't say enough about LCHC. Everyone associated with them went out of their way to make our hunt VERY enjoyable & memorable.

AntelopeHunt09013.jpg

AntelopeHunt09032.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Sep-15-09 AT 09:24PM (MST)[p]Congrats on some great goats. I only know Travis and Mike with LCHC and agree with your assessment. They are stand up guys.

LAST EDITED ON Sep-15-09 AT 08:53PM (MST)[p]Here are a few more photos. We had a great time you guys. You guys faired real well! Congrats!

TWDJR's Buck
4ab051b122f4ca3d.jpg

DUKFVR's Buck
4ab052662e90d5fc.jpg

Thanks again,
Michael

It was great to get a chance to meet you guys on Sunday. Sorry about blowing in and out and being quite persuasive about that one goat. We should of known there was a plan in action. But it was fantastic to experience that one shot.

Travis

LAST EDITED ON Sep-16-09 AT 10:38AM (MST)[p]>It was great to get a
>chance to meet you guys
>on Sunday. Sorry about blowing
>in and out and being
>quite persuasive about that one
>goat. We should of known
>there was a plan in
>action. But it was fantastic
>to experience that one shot.
>
>
>Travis

It was Great to meet you to Travis. THANK You for all y'alls help spotting too. We had decided Sun AM we would shoot the one Ted got if we saw him again. We had an idea by then of what was top end . Hard to pull the trigger when you are on the 1st pass through the ranch & still more to go yet.
Take Care & Hope to see you next year.

Understand about taking a look around and not pulling the trigger to fast. Wish that big one you guys were on would have come back across the fence.

We had a whole different experience further north. We didn't see one buck stand still longer than a couple of seconds once he saw us. Didn't matter if it was 100 yards or 1000 they were on the move. We were so worried that one might leave. Should have figured you guys had a plan.Hope to see you guys next year.

Hey DUKFVR where is that nice cap I gave you for the pictures? Both you guys were great and maybe we can do it again down the road.

Thanks again

LCHC

>Hey DUKFVR where is that nice
>cap I gave you for
>the pictures? Both you
>guys were great and maybe
>we can do it again
>down the road.
>
>Thanks again
>
>LCHC

I need to post up some of the other pics with it on. LOL!!!

LAST EDITED ON Sep-17-09 AT 03:34PM (MST)[p]I would like to thank Tye & crew of LCHC for a great & enjoyable hunt. They are a very friendly & great group of guys. They work hard to make your hunt enjoyable & put you on quality game. It is obvious they throughly enjoy what they do & all work as a team. They not only go out of their way to help their clients, but they go out of the way to help one another to make the hunt as successful as possible. They take pride in what they do. Thanks again guys for the memorable hunt.

023.jpg

I hunted with Tye and the gang last year and had a great time. They do everything they can to make sure you have a great hunt. Myself and a friend of mine both shot nice goats. You definately won't be disappointed hunting with them.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom