Antelope Landowner Tags

H

huntsonora

Anyone know what the going price for Landowner tags for eastern NM are going for, I have found a landowner here in TX and he has promised me the permits for his ranch if the state issues some to him. IU dont want to insult this man, he is extremely nice but I dont want to be overeager and offer double the going price. They killed an 89" goat on this place a few years back and I know for a fact that there is one that is not much smaller than that on his place right now. Any input is appreciated,

Drummond

Vini or crazyaboutcoues should be able to nail this one down..... Allen Taylor......

A friend of mine that guides in Texas pays about $$1500 each for 3-4 landowner tags in Texas. He has taken a couple B&C bucks. Hope that helps.

from the "Heartland of Wyoming"

NM LANDOWNER TAGS GO UP FROM $800. TO $3,500....THE CHEAPEST IS FOR ANTELOPE DOE IS $300. SO IT IS NOT WORTH TO BUY FROM A LANDOWNER TAG...TRY APPLY ON REGULAR BASIS DRAW SYSTEM...

HOPE IT HELP...VINIHUNT

800 dollars for the tag only more if guided lodging etc.. are thrown in. I will try to put some time into some of my contacts late this weekend. sorry I didnt email you last night real busy but here it is [email protected].
Dave

Vinni
Is right about the costs... They can get expensive.. QUICK..
$300 for a doe... that works out to about $10 a pound... OUCH!!! Do you have any leads on exotic hunts??
j-dawg

Drummond,
Tags for our area vary quite a bit, but ~$750/tag is a good starting point if you are going to buy from a landowner => sell as guided hunts. I've got some bowhunts left open for antelope around Ft. Sumner and they go for $1850 + license. Rifle and bow cost the same but the quality is superb! We have ~300 sections of combined ranches. I have seen some NR pay $3000+ for mid 70s goats, so it can get pricey real quick.
There are also mule deer hunts still available. Contact Randell Mansell at (505) 355-2375 and tell him Josh Rector sent you. He books most of the hunts for the ranches in this area. He can fill you in with more details. Let me know if I can help you Drummond.
Josh

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom