Antelope score?

ELKOHOLIC

Very Active Member
LAST EDITED ON Jul-08-15 AT 08:39AM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Jul-08-15 AT 08:38?AM (MST)

LAST EDITED ON Jul-08-15 AT 08:36?AM (MST)

LAST EDITED ON Jul-08-15 AT 08:36?AM (MST)

Anyone want to throw out a score for this one. I know it's not a trophy, but I'd like to see what everyone else scored him at. I have a hard time scoring Antelope.
antelope%20010_zps4x3ccbqq.jpg

67ad2b2b-fc93-4c19-ad1b-e602cd5dcdf5_zpsabwjh9wv.jpg

c8557bed-d3d9-4953-a0fa-449019ccfb4c_zpst17nf3va.jpg

>Broadside, That's what I had him
>at too, but I know
>it's easy to overestimate them.
>

It's easy to underestimate them too! Nothing says my guess is correct! Kill him and I can get the score right on for you! LOL

Good luck,
Zeke

This is the look of an Antelope that I really like.

My wife has a tag this year and I wouldn't hesitate telling her to take him first morning at daylight.

He could be bigger or he could be smaller but he would definitely make the record books with a bow.

LAST EDITED ON Jul-08-15 AT 03:04PM (MST)[p]I shot this one with my bow that scored roughly 78. I was thinking the one in the picture is probably a little smaller. The length on mine was 15 and 14 7/8. My son has a tag and I would like to see him surpass mine. He has a San Rafael North tag.

Antelopemount.jpg

I'm looking at two that look a lot like Elkoholics buck one scored 78 and the other 76 I think the buck in the picture is south of both of them 73 ish. I have a good Wyoming tag this year and he wouldn't be a shooter he might be with my Nebraska antelope tag.

From what I've read about horn growth I will have to keep an eye on him till the first of August. Maybe 1" of length and a little more mass on the bases. We will be looking for 1 a little bigger, but he wouldn't be disapointed at all in this one.

70'ish I think he struggles to hit 14"s but as others have said they're tough to judge, even more so when all u have is pics. That said, if you like him, hope yer able to get him and come back with a more accurate # for us. Good luck!

>From what I've read about horn
>growth I will have to
>keep an eye on him
>till the first of August.
>Maybe 1" of length and
>a little more mass on
>the bases. We will be
>looking for 1 a little
>bigger, but he wouldn't be
>disapointed at all in this
>one.

I think what you see now is what you get. They're pretty much done by now.

I concur low 70's,but he'd be take'n 90 gr A/B from my daughter w/ her 6mm.nice buck fo sho.

"Sometime's i drink water to suprise my liver"

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom