Antelope tag in mail

WITUfan

It is exciting to look at the draw results and know you were drawn, but it is really cool when the tag actually comes in the mail. I received my antelope tag today. It seems like when I have the tag in hand it is really time to start preparing for the trip. I can't wait until September!

Good luck to all the others who are preparing for an adventure this fall.

Today, my son got a call from a guy in Florida, and the guy tells him that when he opened up his mail from Wyoming Game and Fish, that my son's Antelope tag was in the envelope with his tag.

Many years ago when Wyoming points were only 7 dollars for moose, I sent two point applications in the same envelope and somehow it got delivered to Florida and by the time I found out it was one day past the due date and even with the envelope showing the post mark over a week before deadline, they would not give us our points. That has cost my son years and years of extra applications now that the wolves have taken so many moose and permits numbers have dropped so drastically.

I received my permit yesterday.

16-4.jpg

Have a good one. BB

My dad and I have each recieved our buck tags, but not our doe ones. Hoping they are on the way.

I'm getting a little worried. I haven't seen antelope buck tags for my grandson or me. I haven't gotten my late season cow tag either. My buddies got theirs yesterday, so mine is officially 2 days late!

Got mine in the mail yesterday with my points and doe refund check. Now im just waiting on my deer tag.

Anyone else not received their leftover tags yet? Nothing in my mailbox yet. Maybe I'm in trouble. :)

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom