Antelope unit 23

270rocks

Just curious if anybody has any experience hunting unit 23. I bought my son and daughter leftover buck tags and have contacted 2 landowners who will both let them hunt oct 15-17 for a very small trespass fee. I'm confident we will see tons of goats but wondering if 14" is setting the bar to high?

LAST EDITED ON Aug-17-10 AT 04:45AM (MST)[p]I and my sons hunted 23 a few years ago and all took nice bucks.You will have a good hunt and see tons of antelope.
I always planned on returning to the ranch for a der hunt ,but since the ranch owner leased it out to an outfitter that charges too much for me to hunt there.
Have fun !
A 14 incher is deffinately possible !

LAST EDITED ON Aug-17-10 AT 07:23AM (MST)[p]The answer to your question is really ranch specific. It all depends on the number of hunters on the ranch. You'll be there the 3rd week of the season so they could be picked over a bit and maybe a little skitish. However, its a great hunt - especially for kids. So, whether they get a 14 incher or a 12 incher I doubt if it will matter to them !! Have fun. Chip

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom