antelope units?

T

tabbyhntr

So just found out yesterday my wifes pregnant with twins. We had a muley hunt scheduled for southwest colorado in november but as it'll be the same time as her due date she won't be able to go. We decided to put in for antelope in wyoming. Any units a non resident can draw for goats and if so what units would you recommend? I do appreciate any info you guys can give me...

LAST EDITED ON Feb-16-10 AT 02:45PM (MST)[p]There are lots of units you can draw as a non-res, many are tough to hunt though because of the amount of private land or hard to access public land.

Your best bet is to first go back on here and look at past posts on here, thats what I did and it sure helped me on my first trip 2 years ago. Then, if you decide on a part of the state, call the local WDFG field office and talk to the bio, plus many of them have lists of ranchers/landowners that allow trespass, most charge a fee but I know some don't or very little especially if you are willing to hunt later in the season. Which is the way to go anyway, sure some of the bigger bucks might be gone but you probably will have the place to yourself. In the 2 trips I've made these past 2 years I've always come a couple weeks after opening and so far have yet to see anyone else out, which is great.
Good luck - but hunting antelope is addicting:)

I have twin boys, 20 months old. You better get your hunting in now because you are going to be one busy Jose!

Rich

Hell man I already have 4 kids! I'm gettin snipped minute they're born! Lol so not kidding either...

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom