ANTI WAR DEMS = ENEMY

D

dleonard3

If the anti war democrats are doing everything in their power to ensure that we lose the war in Iraq, they should be considered enemy combatents and should be hauled to Guantonimo bay until the war has been won. Then a Military tribunal sounds reasonable.

The republicans lost the war or srewed it up however you prefer, the dems have said the king has no clothes. the American people have spoken and said enough already, do you propose we send 68% of American's to gitmo because they elected people to do what they wish them to do? just what part of democracy don't you understand? Saddam did things your way and yet you didn't like him, what gives?

If someone picks up a weapon and fires it at American troops, they are considered "enemy combatents". The Democrats are attempting to take away our military's bullets by defunding the war before it is over. It's the same thing - "enemy combatents".

I hope that's simple enough for you to understand.

They aren't going to cut funding, they're trying to wake Bush up to the fact Americans are fed up this war. he'll most likley stick to his guns and get his money, and you'll get to keep your war for a while yet. the dems are playing this game because either way they win, if Bush were to cave they'ld win, if Bush keeps the war going they can say they tried to stop it and they win all in'08.

The democrats wouldn't win if we haul them down to Cuba until the war is over.

Now do you get it?

That's got to be the best come back I've heard so far. It's got to be worth at least three points. I hope someone is keeping score, or we're both wasting our time again.

It's fun butting heads with you, but we never get anywhere. I have my opinion, and you have yours. I post mine, and you post yours. I try to clarify my side with rebuttals and you get frustrated and make little jabs. It doesn't really matter, we can't do anything about the problems in the world anyway. I guess I'm just a troll like you Dude. Sometimes I post things to get a reaction and see how heated it gets.

I still think evil democrats are enemies of the United States of America.

I used to think like you that's why I'm a republican. everthing was good/evil black/white yes/no but as I looked around I could see things were'nt always that simple, as I find now republicans are for the most part inflexible and even vindictive and that's where my problem lies. every issue has to be judged on it's own merrit and not what Pelosi or Rove tell you that you must think, niether party has me wowed at all. most of you on here aren't bad guys, you'll come around on of these days.

461d2a8538d13660.jpg

AMEN!!! No troll feeding PLEASE.

Dude, do you have a job? Or is responding to any and all political posts within milliseconds your job?

Brahma >>>------>
Take thy weapons, thy quiver and thy bow, and go out to the field, and take me some venison. And make me savoury meat, such as I love. Genesis 27

I just about choked on a KFC drumstick when I saw that. It's kind of ironic isn't it? I was eating lunch, and you were warning the others not to feed the troll.

this post remeinds me of a funny joke I saw...

2 bighorm rams are buttin heads and in the background are 2 ewe's saying I cant wait to tell him I have a headache....

what say we call it a draw and let it go at that... or you 2 agree to disagree...

leonard you started this so wouldn't you be the troll? or is a troll anyone who's not a good yes man?

yeah I sort of have a job but I'm the boss. we're between planting and irrigation start up right now so I have time to shop for Challenger and GTO parts as well as give you guys guidance.

In this particular case, yes. I am the troll. When it comes to butt heads, I always seem to agree to disagree.

GREAT, NOW I HAVE A HEADACHE TOO!!!!!

Dude,

As much as I disagree with you, thats a pretty good comeback:
"yeah I sort of have a job but I'm the boss. we're between planting and irrigation start up right now so I have time to shop for Challenger and GTO parts as well as give you guys guidance". lol..

D3, You seem like a OK guy, but... "evil democrats are enemies of the United States of America". Get a grip for crying out loud!!!

RUS

Dude,
Good answer. My Dad is a liberal and a farmer as well. He tried to raise me to be a good Democrat but it never stuck. But he did raise me to respect farmers and the ag industry and I do. I also respect you and your views even though I don't share them.

Also, anybody that likes Challengers and Goats has good taste!

Brahma

> leonard you started this so
>wouldn't you be the troll?
> yeah I sort of have
>a job but I'm the
>boss. we're between planting and
>irrigation start up right now
>so I have time to
>shop for Challenger and GTO
>parts as well as give
>you guys guidance.

Brahma >>>------>
Take thy weapons, thy quiver and thy bow, and go out to the field, and take me some venison. And make me savoury meat, such as I love. Genesis 27

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom