AntlerFest 2010

NvrEnuf

Very Active Member
Be sure to mark Saturday, June 5th down on your calendar for this year's AntlerFest! We had some requests to change locations in the past so we're going to have the get together at Sportsman's Warehouse in Midvale Utah this year.

For more information e-mail Clint Sorenson at [email protected] or visit our website which will hopefully be updated shortly.

Bring your antlers and come join the fun!

NvrEnuf

We plan on coming so bring your antler you would like to sell.
Scott
Tex Cr Antler

I MISSED LAST YEAR DUE THE WEDDING, THIS YEAR IS MY SON'S GRADUATION !! WE'LL MAKE SURE TO SEND YOU AN INVITATION DREW !!!!!

Hello, i plan on coming this year,, i was set up the first year they had it at cabelas, been to busy last two years to make it, i will have alot of neat antler to see and buy, record size moose single, about 10 to 15 sets of whitetail shed sets that score mid 180's to 224 bc all bigger stuff,-----some big mule deer stuff, non typicals etc, some reall big typical stuff also, call me if you have any questions 509-494-2380 or email [email protected] hope to see you there Dusty

I don't mind you giving your event a plug Shawn, but I sure hope you share some pics here on the site.

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com

OK Founder, heres a few pics from the past. I'm sure you'll like the first one. If you'd be willing to put a link to our flyer we would find a nice place for your banner at the event.

Yelum

5400antlerfest090072.jpg

5890antlerfest09012.jpg

1383antlerfest090062.jpg

402antlerfest090112.jpg

Go ahead and post the flyer here, just be sure to share a few pics of the big antlers with those of us who can't attend.

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com

I'm not sure when Wes will be doing it. Probably between 1-3, when the crowd is best.

Hope everyone makes it there. Gonna be some sweet sheds on display.

See ya tomorrow.

Yelum

If I know Wes and his buddies they will be glad to do a demonstration just about anytime. If you would like to see how they do it and don't have a lot of time to wait around just come to the AntlerFest booth and ask about it. We'll get with Wes and see what we can do to get something going.

NvrEnuf

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom