AntlerFest is Saturday!!!

NvrEnuf

Very Active Member
Don't forget the AntlerFest is this Saturday, 6/9! I know everyone has been dying to see those HUGE 300+ inch sheds that were picked up this spring and now is your chance! There will be lots of other cool sheds to see as well. Bring your antlers and come join the fun!

Check out www.antlerfest.org for more information.

We'll see you there!

NvrEnuf

I'll be there in my "Skull Krazy" booth showing off mounted sheds on Mr.B skulls, come say hello, i'd like to finaly meet some MM members in person! I will also have ton's of both men's & womens shirts and hat's with the awesome "Skull Krazy" logo on them.
I'll also have a 245" set of deer sheds to show off, come see 'em!!

I will be there trying to fight everyone off ha ha ha cant wait i am stoked YOU AINT GOING TO KILL A BIG BUCK UNLESS THERE IS A BIG BUCK WHERE YOUR HUNTING!!!

Tomorrow morning and we'll be checking out HUGE sheds and racks! I didn't sleep well last night and I doubt it will get much better tonight. I'm glad to hear you guys are planning to come. I think it's going to be a great turn out this year.

Trevor, you can be Landon's body guard and he can be your body guard. That way you'll both be protected from the crowds. :) What time you guys heading this way? Oh I can't wait to see those HUGE antlers you guys picked up!

See you in a few hours,

Shawn

after antlerfest are pics of those 300 inch sheds gonna be posted for those who didnt make it?? just wondering

BuckNut270

I have received the pictures of these sheds in 4 different emails (3 different pics). I never posted them because of antlerfest. After antlerfest, I doubt the pics will be kept quiet. I hope these guys don't have any issues with them being posted after that.

buck1.gif

Later, Brandon

I just talked to Landon and he said he figures there will be plenty of people taking pictures of the sheds at the AntlerFest tomorrow. I think he's right! :) He also said he doesn't mind if people send their pictures around once the AnlterFest is over.

Landon/Trever, I really appreciate you guys saving these sheds for the AntlerFest. Also all you guys that have received e-mails with the pictures and not forwarded them on to others. Hopefully that will help draw more people out to the big shin dig!

NvrEnuf

How long is the fest going to be? I just remembered that I have a family thing in SLC in the morning that I have already paid for.....

Andy

From approximately 9:21am until about 5:38pm. Give or take a few seconds... :)

Don't back out on me now Andy! You'll have plenty more family things in the future! :)

NvrEnuf

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom