ANTLERFEST

YELUM

Long Time Member
Just thought I'd make a general announcement about Antlefest coming up this Sat at the Roy Rec center and the Spanish Fork show on the 18th. Both shows are noon till 8:00PM. For more info go the the Forum main page and about one inch above the General forum icon is a Antlerfest link. Hope to see ya all there. Gonna be a blast

Yelum

And don't forget to bring your sheds! I mean it now. Don't pull the "my sheds aren't as big as his so I'm not going to bring them" crap. We want to see tons of sheds of all shapes and sizes at the show. Not just the big ones (although I will still make time to check them out too! :))

I can't wait to see you all there! It's going to be awesome!

NvrEnuf

Anltlerfest
Was a hoot. I really enjoyed it! It was a real pleasure to meet you Nvrenuf and to chat with you. So who all was there?? I was lucky to get out of there alive considering all the Havoc I cause on MM> Yellem I seen you racing around Sorry I didn't get a chance to say Hi!! Who all went from here??
Rut

I didn't make antlerfest, but I stopped by the show in Spanish Fork for an hour or two. I met Jared from Teterhorn, and heard that there were a few MM guys running around, but didn't bump into any. Hope to make it back down there next week to see some bone.

It was great. It was small and I figured I would only be there for a half hour or so. We ended up staying for nearly 3 hours. Guys just kept bringing bones, and telling stories. I learned a lot about moose scoring and tips on where to find them.
Nice to meet you YELUM, your collection is unreal. I can't seem to find anything big, but I do enjoy going out.
Hey, I even won a knife!
Hope it happens again next year, I'll be there.
Jason "The Big Ol' Muley"

I made it, but I didnt know anyone so I just looked things over and picked up a dvd. I was there from 12 to 1 and there was folks bringing in bone the whole time. Maybe we should all wear nametags with our MM handle on them so we know each other... Great show and hope to meet some of you guys someday.

Nochawk

Hey guys
Thanks for coming and hope you enjoyed the day. There were some real beauties showing up throughtout the day. For the first show I'm not sure we were prepared for it but tit was fun. Thanks to all the guys who made long trips to bring some bone for us to fondle. :) I enjoyed it.

Jason, If you want to meet me and look at some mooose footage and pics to prepare ya for the hunt let me know. You can come seemy wifes booner bull.

Yelum

It was great to meet you Rut and I'm pretty sure I talked to a few other MM members as well and probably didn't even know it! I hope everyone had a good time. Like Larry said, we are experiencing some pretty serious growing pains but we'll just keep after it and try to get better with each event. We actually planned to have nametags with our MM handles on them but that was one of the things that didn't quite end up happening! :) I just wrote it down on my list of things to do before this Saturday. I sure hope everyone comes out for another round down here in Sp Fk this weekend (6/18).

It's going to be great!

NvrEnuf

Yelum, Nvr,

Maybe we should give 'em all a taste of what they missed out on in Roy...

'It's all about the gut pile'

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom