Antlerradar's Large Shed Sets (pic)

berto

Very Active Member
Antlerradar asked me to post this pic for him.

I am VERY impressed. He has my collection beat by a long shot...

http://www.hunt101.com/img/055425.jpg[img]

berto

OH MY DEAR GOD!!! I was wearing white underwear..lol that is one amazing collection!!!! CONGRATS on all those awesome sets!!!
YB

Antlerradar,
Show us some pics of the skulls you have also. I know people would enjoy looking at some more of your collection.

Berto, Thanks for taking the time to post the pic. for me. I hope you and the rest of the people here enjoy looking at the antlers.

Arlo, I am all thumbs when it comes to computers and I feel bad taking other peoples time to post my pic. I will try to get a few pic of some of the skulls I have found and try to get then posted. My computer brain relitive is visiting in a few weeks and I will try to get her to teach me how to post a pic.

antlerradar

Arlo, Did you put in for the bull tag. I saw a real nice one last week.

Yeah, I put in for the bull tag again. I don't have my hopes up too high. I'm sure you did too. Maybe lightning will strike twice for me. Keep an eye on that bull, draw results are due out next week. Talk to you soon.
Arlo

LAST EDITED ON Aug-19-03 AT 03:40PM (MST)[p]Nice Collection! Some great looking sets. What's your largest single and matched set of deer sheds to date?

My largest mule deer set is in the first row of mule deer, fouth over from the left. The right antler is 87+ and the left is 88. on the typical frame. The set to the left is one of my best MT sets, 191 frame and 18 inches of NT. A guy from Wisconsin got this buck the next year. His first year of Mule deer hunting. He asks some of his local friends where to go and they tell him to go to ---- creek. Opening day he drives part way up the creek gets out and walks less then 1/2 mile and runs into this buck. I saw the buck twice in the summer and think he would go 215 to 220 NT. The set to the right of my best would have netted 191 if he had not broken 8 inches off of the left side. I found both of the sets on the same ridge in Idaho. The right side is My best clean typical, 86 inches. My best nontypical is 101 and is not pictured. The best nontpical set is the one in the far upper right, The left antler is 96+ and the right is 93 4/8.

Antlerradar

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom