any body at Flaming Gorge

Tomichi

I am till Sunday. With my non hunting in-laws.
white 4 door dodge Pioneer camper. Im the 50 year old
guy who needs a shave. Some one at Antelope
camp ground stop by and talk Deer.

Brad, wish I was there instead of working. Call me if you get bored. Never get enough mule deer discussions. Take care,

Rich

Walk over to the fish cleaning station on the southwest corner of the boat ramp parking lot and glass up on the Boars Tusk and see some Rams (Rocky) some decent Antelope bucks hang around your camp area too.

Robb

Lost I just wonder what happens to our f awns that first month? They are born alive. They sure are gone by January.
Robb THANKS. I found ewes and lambs last year on the sheep creek geological loop. Thanks for the ram tip. These are the longest four days of the year for me.

4 days without being able to talk about hunting and shooting would be 4 days in Hell! I feel your pain!
Vacations are supposed to be fun but.......
Zeke

If you backtrack about 1 1/2 miles-west, south side of that pathetic FS road, you can take the BARETOP trailhead (NO quad queers allowed) and go for a mega hike and see elk, big ole antelope bucks, Rams & maybe some ewes/lambs, plus those sneaky Velvet muleys.

Enjoy my friend,

Robb

I skimmed by the thread the first time as I thought it said 'flaming george'. Don't really need a clubhouse update so I passed.

On closer inspection it said "flaming gorge" and I immediately thought of lighting farts. WTH is wrong with me and why do I come here everyday? LOL

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom