Any Country music fans?

Craig

Very Active Member
If you like Country music and the Soul2Soul ( tim McGraw and faith Hill) concert is coming to your town you should go see it. We went the other night and it was quite a show.They sang a mix of old songs and new songs. The show lasted three hours so you will get your moneys worth.Faith Hill still looks hot.

500763.jpg

500764.jpg

500765.jpg

500766.jpg

Thats my wife on the left. See was a little happy.
500767.jpg

500768.jpg

I love country music, but as far as I'm concerned, Tim can go straight to hell.

It's Bush's fault!!!

Looks like you guys had great seats.
Your wife sure looks to be having a fantastic time too!

Chef
"I Love Animals...They're Delicious!"

This couple has a place about 15 miles from my place. HUGE home with about 25 acres. Locals have seen them in town from time to time, but we have yet to see 'em.

muleyman

mulino, oregon

My wife wants to go but it wont be with me! I cant stand modern cuntry! I'm a died in the wool metalhead. I am sending the wife with a couple of her friends to see it so my buddies and I can go to Ozzfest! Already got my tickets!!!
Eric

Ultra liberal, wolf loving, illiterate, gay, hippie midgets on crack piss me off!!!!

deerline.gif

They do put on a nice show. We went last year, and have tickets when they're in Sacramento this coming August. I guess I could nit-pick and find something to complain about, but why bother, they are a great show and we're looking forward to it.

Those are some great seats. Tim puts on a great show , I saw him in 2005 and he rocked. Faith is good to look at , don't really care for her music. Going to Brad Paisley this sunday night....

>I love country music, what Tim
>and Faith sing is NOT
>country!
>
>PRO

Exactly!! Anybody with a Mansion in Beverly Hills is no country boy.......Can't even begin to hold a candle to a real Cowboy, ie. Chris LeDoux.

:( Somebody didn't like bouncing betty :(

I'm sure they have houses all over the place. Forbes has Tim McGraw on their list as making $37 million last year. Why not have a house in Beverly Hills.

They have a house in farm in Mississippi to

NASHVILLE, TN Monday Nov.8.2004 /FantasyMusicLeague.com/ --
Word is that Tim McGraw and Faith Hill have bought Hank Williams, Sr's home near Leiper's Fork outside of Nashville.

I like all that other music to. If your waiting for "real Country " music concert to come around again. Your going to be waiting for a long time.

LAST EDITED ON Jun-18-07 AT 08:36PM (MST)[p]SOME OF THE MM ANGELS WOULD BE MAD IF THEY FOUND OUT TIM & FAITH HAD REALESTATE IN DOWNTOWN ALTAMONT!!!

IF I MADE 37 MILLION LAST YEAR YOU WOULDN'T HAVE TO TOLLERATE MY BROKEN CAPS LOCK OR MY B.S.!!!

THE ONLY bobcat!!! ((( }> }> }> )))

Love country music,,,,Johnny Cash, Marty Robbins, Jim Reeves, Tammy Wynette, Loretta Lynn, Waylon and Willie,Yup, lots of the old stuff fer me. Oh Ya went to ZZ TOP back in April too.

I've been listening to the local "golden oldie" station lately.
Lots of Merl, HW Sr & Jr, Waylon, Tom T, Mel "Tilley", Johnny cash, Low-retta & Conway... good stuff.
Only once in a while ya hafta put up with Willie the commy pinko dop-smoke'n tax evading hipocritical A-hole Nelson.
But ya, Chris LeDoux was the true king.
He was the real deal, western country music.
Oh... I really like Ian Tyson too...

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom