Any good info on unit 24?

bticked

Hey guys, I hope everyones season is exceeding their expectations. I was hoping for a little help or advice in the right direction. I picked up a unit 24 left over muzzy tag this year and dont know too much about it. I was going to start down by the Deming side and my buddy is going up toward Mimbres. Are we in some good areas? Im not really looking for anything big this year, just wanna see some deer so I guess better numbers is what Im looking for. Up high? Down low? Doesnt have to be specific if someone has honey holes maybe just if were in the right spots mentioned above. Or if anyone has the tag, pm me. Maybe we can hook up down there. Thanks all.

Ryan

Try the Fort Cummings area near Deming, as well as walking up on Cookes Peak. The road in between Pinos Altos and Lake Roberts isn't bad either if you just drive it back and forth in the mornings and evenings you'll see deer.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom