Any Guide or trespass suggestions?

BRUIN4L

I have a friend that wants to hunt Wy next year and has no points. It will be 4 guys and they want a hunt where they can get both muleys and whitetails. They want good animals but aren't after book bucks and money is not a real big issue for them. They are open to both outfitted hunts and trespass fee hunts. I have hunted Wy quite a few times but never guided or private property so I thought that some of you may have a suggestion or two. I wish it was for me but I'm not on this ticket (unfortunately). Any ideas would be appreciated.

LAST EDITED ON Jan-15-14 AT 09:35AM (MST)[p]>I've never hunted with these guys,
>dont know them, but have
>spent some time hunting near
>some of their properties on
>public.
>
>I think they're worth a look:
>
>
>http://www.sevenjoutfitters.com/

***They have a good "smorgasboard" of game they hunt up there, have a very good reputation, and the country up there is neat. I would agree with BuzzH and give them a good looksee, especially if your friends aren't worrying too much about money spent for the hunt. They may be able to get a Region A tag and a whitetail tag to take 2 deer per person up there.

LAST EDITED ON Jan-15-14 AT 04:20PM (MST)[p]Wayne Graves out of Kaycee Wyoming...don't know if he's booked up yet but worth a call. I've hunted with him twice. (307) 738-2319. Tell him the guy that took a Boone and Crockett cougar w/him referred you.

I have hunted with Table Mountain Outfitters several times. They are a great outfit and have what your friends are looking into. I think they might have a hard time drawing an elk tag with no points but you should give Scott and Angie a call. Their number is 307-632-6352.

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom