Any Idaho bulls taken yet?

M

MuleyCrazed

Just curious if anyone has taken a bull in Idaho yet? The area my buddies and I went into the bulls weren't bugling. I've talked to several people that say they've heard bulls bugling. I've seen one bull so far on the back of a guy's four-wheeler...Hopefully there will be more soon on here...Good luck!

MuleyCrazed
Idaho

I just spent 5 days in the lemhi zone, heard 3 bull in 5 days and one of those was at 2:30 in the morning out side the tent. we saw 3 bulls off the highway at noon driving in a six and two spikes. we should have stayed there and hunted the highway!!!! I heard island parks rockin, and a couple out of palisades. I dont know if the extra dry conditions have moved them down or what. talked to another guy who takes the month off to hunt. he said they were talking more opening day then now. Also 2 of the 3 springs in out area are bone dry, never seen that in the 20 years we have hunted this area.. good luck

We also just got back from the Lemhi unit 29 and we were into bulls the pretty much the whole time. We had to hike back into the high counry because we did not see that much low down below 7300ft. My brother killed a nice six and I drew back on a monster but the shot never presented itself. We also ran into a father/son team and they went 100%. The father shot about a 300 and the son shot one about 250. They were from MN and WI. Good luck and good hunting. Wapato

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom