Any Mule deer Taken in Unit 54

I

IdahoBigGameHunter

Just woundering how everybody fared this year i got a 4 point 24 inches wide so lets here it

Did not hunt it, no tag, but did some looking, seen some good bucks this summer, did u hunt the late hunt?

One of the guys I work with got a hell of a buck there. I measured it, and another guy measured it. I got 207 and some change and the other guy got 206 and some change. We didn't talk to each other before or after it was measured. Since we both got about the same score I will say it was at least 206.
It was a awesome buck. Ron

I drew the youth tag in october the season started on the 5 and i got it on the 7

I took my 4 1/2 year old son with me; part of the reason I got that tag is the easy access. Because I tried to "drive" him a little bit too close, we blew it on a true monster buck....over 200 net typical for sure.

We got one (he was with me for the whole show), that is 26" high x 28 3/4" wide. It has 5 3/4" bases and is heavy all the way out. The forks aren't real deep, so he wouldn't score well, but he made the neighbors jealous and my son helped hunt, spot and stalk it. He was watching through the spotting scope when I shot and it fell. It was a very good year.

i droped mine like a rock and got it back to the truck in under 2 hours not bad for my first buck. DID YOU HUNT SHOSHONE BASIN

Sounds like some pretty good deer in that area, do you guys know where those deer shed their headgear? I have no interest in hunting that area but would love to pick up some sheds if their isn't already alot of competition. Thanks

Are you from Twin, BigGameHunter. I drew two years ago in unit 54 hunted shoshone basin got a decent one. That area is pretty much locked up by the cattle ranchers. But there is area's that you can hunt. We seen so many deer that we could afford to hold out, really good area to hunt. I am from Twin Falls by the way.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom