ANY RAIDER FANS?????????????

You gotta love those brain-dead drugged-out Raider fans, they dress up like it's Halloween and scream their lungs out for the worst team in the NFL.

That's kind of like putting on a tuxedo to eat out of a dumpster.

YEAH I am here but... not proud. I have been a fan for years, so I will not abandon them now. If big AL D. ever passes on maybe we will see some changes that will help. Does anyone know of a retired QB we can reserect? Seems to be the Raiders only hiring policy these days. Head hung low for now.
Marc

buckchaser, I think that the Raiders should let that #16 (Walter?) start at QB. Brooks is a proven loser. I think they should just suck it up, start Walter and let him grow into the good QB I think he could be...and me not even a Raiders fan! Kind of been watching San Diego for the last couple of years after my beloved 49er's bollocks'ed up the ownership, forever dooming them to obscurity.

The Raiders are like the overweight person that says "I'll do anything to lose weight except diet and exercise". They'll do anything to win except hire good coaches and players.

albubba-How did the Broncos do this past weekend?Being a Raiders fan,the best part of week 1 was watching the Broncos lose.Im sure I'll here about it when they stomp the hell out of the Raiders though.You guys need to give Brooks a little bit of a break.It's not like the offensive line actually blocked anybody.Looks like another long year for us Raider fans.Maybe some day we will get a QB that can find our receivers.

When was the last time the raiders had a QB that another team wanted?

Jeff George

Kerry Collins

Rich Gannon post injury

and now Aaron Brooks

If they actually wanted to win they would have gone after Drew Brees or another QB that wouldnt sign for the league minimum

I wouldnt even want Brooks as a backup, they should bench him now and let walters play the season to see if hes worth anything.

Im not saying Im a football expert, but when your sacked more times than you have completions, probably not good.

IT WAS FUNNY SEEING THE COUPLE A CROSS THE STREET PUT ON THE SILVER AND BLACK BUMPER STICKER ON THEIR NEW BLACK HUMMER H3 EARLY AND SEEING PEELING IT OFF JUST NOW. THEY NEVER SAW ME ....I was showering and saw out the bathroom window!
Now I think I will go over and see how the game went and say "HAY WHAT HAPPEND TO THE NEW BUMPER STICKER!
It was so funny to mess with the guys at work most are die hards!
(Miami fan)
Rackmaster

Did the Raiders make the playoffs last year?
Did they even have a winning record?

Another long season for the faders has begun.
Last night on ESPN the had a poll on who will
get the #1 pick next year between the Raiders
and Packers. It was a dead heat.

Man that O line needs some help, I think Art Shell will turn this team around just not in a year time.

Go Minnesota
GATOR

I'm not really a Raider fan, but I am a huge Chris Carr fan.
Do you guys know who he is?

which will happen 1st?????????????????????/
A RAIDER WINNING SEASON Orrrrrrrrrr BIG AL's Funeral?
I am a sworn raider hater this year(guys at work pissed me off)
rm

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom