Any tags yet ?

Give them time Bruce. They have thousands of licenses they have to print, hand stuff in envelopes along with Regulation pamphlets, and then figure a week or three for snail mail to get them to you. It's a few weeks before the first seasons open and they'll be there before that.

LOL
Come on TOPGUN cut me some slack it's been 7 years since I hunted Wyoming and I'm getting anxious. I got my new Wyoming GPS chip today and have been messing around with it it's going to be a very valuable tool to have this year.

>LOL
>Come on TOPGUN cut me some
>slack it's been 7 years
>since I hunted Wyoming and
>I'm getting anxious. I got
>my new Wyoming GPS chip
>today and have been messing
>around with it it's going
>to be a very valuable
>tool to have this year.
>

Yep, the landowner chips or downloads for a GPS are one of the best things to come down the pike for hunters in many moons!

Still haven't received my Non Res deer tag.
Is there anyone in the same boat as myself?

"Wildlife and its habitat cannot speak. So
we must and we will."
Theadore Roosevelt

>Still haven't received my Non Res
>deer tag.
>Is there anyone in the same
>boat as myself?

None here either, but no need to worry until it gets close to the middle of August if you plan to bow hunt and haven't received it. I usually don't get my deer license in the mail until the last part of this month and I'd bet it will be here before the end of next week.

Again, why can't the fng send all the tags in one envelope. Just seems there is a lot more cost sending 3 or 4 tags to the same place at different times.

LAST EDITED ON Jul-25-16 AT 04:19PM (MST)[p]>Again, why can't the fng send
>all the tags in one
>envelope. Just seems there is
>a lot more cost sending
>3 or 4 tags to
>the same place at different
>times.

Maybe they have separate people working on each type of tag and it's easier to do it the way they do. Also, they put a Reg pamphlet with each tag and if a person has a bunch of tags it would take bigger envelopes. Just offering a couple possible reasons, but the main reason is it's the government you're doing business with, so do they ever do much of anything that makes sense?

Yelp, deer and antelope tags now in hand as well. Be here before you know it!

WP

"My only regret in life is setting my goals too low"

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom