Any taxidermists willing to do trade?

alp75

Very Active Member
ATTENTION MODS: This is not an advertisement.

Ok, now that I got that out of the way. I drew a Rocky Mountain Goat tag this year and will be in need of a full body mount. I am looking at taking off some of the expense by trading all or a portion of the work. I run the Bear River Lodge where we have luxury cabin rentals and ATV and snowmobile rentals. If interested or know somebody who may be interested please let me know. Our website is www.bearriverlodge.com Some of our cabins can sleep up to 22 people and could be great for getting family and friends together. Or it can be an excellent place to stay while hunting the North Slope of the Uintas. If you think you could benefit from a trade of this nature please let me know.

Thanks.

congrades on the goat hunt. Is it a utah tag? We might be able to work something out. I have mounted a few mt.goats .Iam a full time taxi now for 13 years. 25 years exp. in the trade. My cost for a lifesize run 2000.00 plus the cost of the base . there many ways to do the base if cost is a problem,If you wanna see some work I can email you some pics. turn around time is 6-8 months and work is garranted. my number is 530-743-0455 tawstaxidermy , shawn

Thanks for the response shawn. It is a utah tag. Please do email me pics of your work. [email protected] Where are you located at?

I will be calling you in the next couple of days.

4a14dc431a46dd59.jpg
here is a pic of my utah goat.........

BLT,

Where did you get your goat? Who did the taxi work? Nice mount....it gets me excited for this fall!

My goat was harvested in the box elder unit above alpine, it was a 10" billy that scored 51 6/8ths, Also I did the taxi ............Paul Pennie

Paul, are you willing to do any trade (partial) towards the mount if I were to have you do it? You can PM any info you feel necessary. You have done some work for some of my in-laws and their mounts look incredible. Let me know and I can provide you more information.

Adam

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom