Any unit 23 hunters have any luck last year???

huntfish714

LAST EDITED ON Jun-28-09 AT 10:33PM (MST)[p]Any unit 23 hunters have any luck last year???? Last year really didn't seem as good as the '07 season. I hunt archery deer and elk the second week of September every year but not much to see last year. Has anyone also tried Little Mud Creek? Seems pretty dead every time I go that direction?

last year was the best year on record...if you are looking for wolves and hunters. ive never seen so many people in the rapid river drainage... it was ri-dam-diculous.

Yeah I hear ya. I'm hoping that this year people get the point and find other areas out away from 23. I'm going up this weekend and next weekend to start scouting, maby try the Boulder Creek cut off, havent done to much looking back in there at all. Any tips? They've got to be holding up somewhere with all the water and dark timber nearby.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom