Any unit 53 archers back?

copple2

Howdy All,

Now that the archery hunt has ended, I'm wondering how 53 treated you lucky bull elk archers this year? I have the first muzzy bull elk tag, that starts in 2 weeks, and I'm hoping to hear of how things are looking.

I know it got warm the last week or so, so I'm wondering if that buggered up the elk at all??? How was the rut action?

There's supposed to be a new moon in 2 weeks, so hopefully I'll get into some second cycle rut action.

Any updates would be great. PM me if you'd prefer.

copple2

P.S. does anyone know of a good meat packer in 53 in case I get a bull down in a wilderness area?

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom