ANYBODY EVER DEAL WITH ANY PORCH PIRATES???

elkassassin

Long Time Member
So?

I Was Reading Online Where A guy Had A Package Delivered!

Alot Of The Delivery Boys Will Take A Picture Of The Package After They Set It Down On Your/The Porch!

Which Makes Sense!

But Little Did The Delivery Boy Know,The Place He Delivered The Package To Had A Couple Of Cams Set Up As Well!

After The Delivery Boy Sets The Package Down & Takes A Pic,He Puts His Phone In His Pocket & Takes The Package Back To His Truck!

ABRA-F'N-CADABRA The Package Is Now MIA!

All I Can Figure Is The Package Had CABELAS Stamped On It!:D

It's A Shame The World Has Became This Crooked!

Anyway,You Boys Got Any Porch Pirate Stories?

Oh yeah. One time when I was stealing packages I saw their dryer vent was plugged. I pulled out a sharpie and left them a note on a piece of the box. I like to think I saved their house from burning down and all it cost them was the Chinese tubberware that was in the box.

All the time. The delivery guys don't even bother to place the package and then pick it up. They just deliver it to a neighbor (who I'm convinced is part of the conspiracy) who's house is one block over. So I just go steal it back.

Just a suggestion to all of you to NEVER buy gift cards for anything. Just write & mail a check. Sent a $200 Amazon gift card for my grand daughter in San Antonio. It was taken out of my son’s mailbox and cashed by Don Juan Julio, they even know his name, and won’t do a dam thing. You may as well leave cash layin on your recipient’s front porch. You won’t get a refund.

ARRR Matey!!! the Sum-bitches get keel-hulled on my watch....
only porch pirates I have to deal with is those black-white four-legged furry tings tryin to steal dog food..I live trap' em and send them to the briny deep in our irrigation ditch..

Funniest story I have like that was during all the covid BS I couldn't buy hair bleach at the beauty shop for dall sheep and mountaingoats. It takes me a little learning but I find an online supplier with bleach.

A few days later my postman, actually a woman of African descent with very black kinky hair, delivers a box on my desk. It's my bleach I ordered. WRONG. The box was empty. Absolutely nothing in it.

Two days later the postman delivers my mail. She has bleach white hair.🤦‍♂️😅

There is definitely a chronic issue @ the Memphis USPS hub. After years of sending birthday cards to my kids & grandkids that never got delivered with cash in them, I now send checks.
Just last year alone 4 out of 5 cards that I sent were opened & the other one was never delivered.
I hat a F’ing thief!!!

Nope, never. We now live in a remote-ish area with about a 6 mile drive off the highway to get to the house. No visible neighbors.

Original Porch Pirate!!

IMG_2597.jpeg

Porch Pirate = Delivery Boy!

Biggest Problem I've Had Around Is They Deliver To The Wrong Address!

For The Most Part It's Perty Good Around Here!

Even When They Deliver To The Wrong Address,Everybody Knows Just About Everybody & You'll Still Get Your Packages!

Do you get porch deliveries that far out?

Biggest thieves are the USPS. I had them back over a rifle and scope in an aluminum case with a truck. Broke the scope and stock and obviously the case. Actually bought insurance for it too, $1500 worth. Filed a claim, denied, three appeals and about 8 hours of my life. Went into post office and they said they needed the item to finish the claim. Took the barreled action off as I didn’t want a gun that had a 4473 in my name just handed over. Gave them the stock, scope, and case. The denied it again and when I went in to get the cracked stock they had lost all of it. Never waste the money on insurance, it’s a complete hoax.

Porch pirates 🤣 ! Used to have some kids around that liked to steal my beer off my back porch back in the day. See they figured out when the semi was gone nobody was around….. so after a couple times of that i decided to ruin there fun. I gently placed an unharmed opossum into a beer box, neatly taped the end back shut and left it for them. I drove away for my weekend run Friday afternoon and returned Sunday evening …….. it was gone ! Wish I knew the rest of the story !!!! Never happened again !

We have never had any issues with porch pirates probably because my driveway is about 650 yards long and the sign down by the gate reads.

71x2+oiwi-L._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpeg

We have never had any issues with porch pirates probably because my driveway is about 650 yards long and the sign down by the gate reads.

View attachment 139569
I appreciate the sign very much but.... I had a concealed weapon permit instructor (also a lawyer) that told me any signs or bumper stickers that imply you are eagerly awaiting the opportunity to use your firearms in a manner to inflict harm. This can turn an obvious self defense argument into a premeditated murder case. I removed 2 bumper stickers and a sign off my front door after that...... food for thought

I appreciate the sign very much but.... I had a concealed weapon permit instructor (also a lawyer) that told me any signs or bumper stickers that imply you are eagerly awaiting the opportunity to use your firearms in a manner to inflict harm. This can turn an obvious self defense argument into a premeditated murder case. I removed 2 bumper stickers and a sign off my front door after that...... food for thought
And this is what is wrong with are F-in country and current Judicial system.
It has nothing to do with being eager...If someone is stupid enough to enter someones home or property after they see that sign, knowing full well the possible consequences if they want to harm, steal or whatever else that person might be thinking.They F_UC_ING DESERVE IT.

PS:
images.jpeg

And this is what is wrong with are F-in country and current Judicial system.
It has nothing to do with being eager...If someone is stupid enough to enter someones home or property after they see that sign, knowing full well the possible consequences if they want to harm, steal or whatever else that person might be thinking.They F_UC_ING DESERVE IT.

PS:
View attachment 139602
It IS a sad state of affairs. This was told to me 23 years ago. Criminals have had the upper hand in our judicial system for quite a while now.🤦‍♂️

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom