Anybody Have desperatehills Phone Number?

Do You See Where I Said Thanks To wweaver79?

Do You See DH's Phone Number Posted On This Thread?

That's Where The MM PM Function Comes In Handy!

I Got The Number!

I Didn't Hand It Out To Anybody!

And I'm Actually Friends With DH!

Just Cluing You In!

I understand your curiosity, but it's essential to respect privacy and ethical guidelines when it comes to personal information. Sharing someone's phone number without their consent can be a breach of their privacy, which is not something we should encourage.

Do You See Where I Said Thanks To wweaver79?

Do You See DH's Phone Number Posted On This Thread?

That's Where The MM PM Function Comes In Handy!

I Got The Number!

I Didn't Hand It Out To Anybody!

And I'm Actually Friends With DH!

Just Cluing You In!

Now sell his number to who ever so he gets all those warranty phone calls and such.

I understand your curiosity, but it's essential to respect privacy and ethical guidelines when it comes to personal information. Sharing someone's phone number without their consent can be a breach of their privacy, which is not something we should encourage.
Sir, this is a Wendy's :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Really? Are you stuck in 1978? A quick and simple internet search can give you everything about a person. Address, phone, relatives etc.

Let me guess? Your from California? Or somewhere similar?

Really? Are you stuck in 1978? A quick and simple internet search can give you everything about a person. Address, phone, relatives etc.

Let me guess? Your from California? Or somewhere similar?
Hey that’s a chatbot. Not an actual person.

A California male, Karen

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom