ANYBODY KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THIS AREA???

Just Mention That To Ms Booty & She'll Probably Boot Your Ass right Up There!:D

So Booty?

What's The After Effect Gonna Be In That Area?

GREENIES GALORE?

Or What?

More Wildlife Area Destroyed?

I can walk outside and see it as It’s in my back yard. Spent many a days up there for my job. I need to find a Sugar Momma up there to put me in her will so I can golf on that course.

The property was for sale for quite awhile before the current group bought it. Several attempts to get it transferred to the FS or state met with failure as they couldn't/wouldn't meet the price.

As setup it is a pretty exclusive development so I haven't followed as to what kind of density is allowed.

Building anything on the side of the mountain will destroy habitat but I don't this is going turn out anything like Mayflower on HWY 40.

I Haven't Been Out Heber/Mayflower Way For A While?

Is There Enough Snow This Year For Them To Ski From Their BIG FANCY Houses Down To Where Their Vehicles Are Parked?

The property was for sale for quite awhile before the current group bought it. Several attempts to get it transferred to the FS or state met with failure as they couldn't/wouldn't meet the price.

As setup it is a pretty exclusive development so I haven't followed as to what kind of density is allowed.

Building anything on the side of the mountain will destroy habitat but I don't this is going turn out anything like Mayflower on HWY 40.

Maybe we need to start a non profit group for all MM so we can live up there.. the non profit could be the sustainable research that goes with the mental stability of living in a new planned community. Or a sugar mamma:)

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom