ANYBODY KNOW WHY A COUPLE OF WARDENS JUST UP & QUIT?

Screenshot_20231102_103435_Gmail.jpg

Kind of flushes the theory of needing less DNR police due to combining the other entities, down the toilet.

That won’t happen fully until 2029. This is going to be a slow transition. So while individual officers may not like the idea and may not want to stick around, we are a long ways from that being their reality.

Also, the combining of agencies is not going to reduce the overall number of officers. If anything, it will put more on the landscape. (IMO, of course…)

When I Seen A Camp Trailer/Side X Side On SJ This Year That Never Moved in Over A Month & Right Off A Main Road I Kinda Figured Something Was Up!

No,Not Expecting Game Wardens To Worry About Camping Violations,I Don't Care One Way Or The Other How They Camp In The Same Place!

I Was More Worried Rather The Owner Of The Camp Was OK Or Not?

Then I Kept Thinking Maybe A Family Emergency & Maybe They Had To Leave?

I Did See A Sheriff Up On The Mountain One Day & That's The Day The Camp Was Finally Gone,So I Don't Know What Happened?

Just Hoping Everybody Was OK?

It looks like a Conservation Officer in Utah is very similar to West Virginia. They are law enforcement, not wildlife people, don’t need any wildlife education or training. They go to the State Police Academy.

Pay looks similar.

Minimum requirements a little different. In Utah they want six years LEO experience. In WV they want a four year college degree or two years LEO or four years military.

Some States are different, in Wyoming they called them Game Wardens and they were wildlife and law enforcement.

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom