Anybody use Burris bino's..?..

M

manny15

just wondering if they are good, I have too make a dicision real soon on them or the wind river or zeiss....thanks Manny

manny I have a burris scope on a 25-06 havent had any problems
with it, seems real clear, but Ive only had it 4 years, a good buddy of mine uses a burris spotting scope and told me it was
a good scope for the money, If you have the money I would go with zeiss ,I have a pair of 10x40 classics and love them,
plus I think there still on sale for $699

make sure and look through as many pairs as you can get your hands on before you make your dicision , hopefully some of your buddys have some different kinds , low light if posible.

I have a pair of Burris Landmark 10X42 binoculars and do not like them at all. I have had them for two years and they are heavy, never fit my eyes hard, hard to get a good focus. I had a late bull tag this year ard hunted on and off for 12 days. There was a lot of snow and moisture in the air. The binoculars fogged up and got moisture in them most every day. when I finally found the bulls I had to use my rifle scope for binoculars because mine were all fogged up. I would never buy another pair of Burris Binoculars again. I just ordered a pair of Swarovski EL 10x42 this weekend. They should be here this week can't wait to use them. Call the guys at bearbasin.com they are great. good luck finding some binos.

Howdy Manny,

I use a Burris Signature 10X50 roof prism bino and absolutely love them. They are the best I could afford back in '96 when I bought them, and the newer Signatures have the phase coating that makes them even better. If you wear glasses, go ahead and cut the eyecups completely off. They will just get in the way!!! If you want more info, just send me a personal message here.. or email me [email protected]

Best to you,

Coach

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom