Anybody use Kifaru Packs (Spike Camp)?

T264

Was looking into a new pack for day use. Will need to carry an extra set of clothes, basic first aid supplies, little bit of food/drink, ammo, and have a good compartment for 80mm spotter and tripod. The Kifaru spike Camp looks good and just about the right size. Anyone here have experience with them?

T264

LAST EDITED ON Nov-06-13 AT 01:27PM (MST)[p]I've had mine for 7 or 8 years now it's a G1 and it has served me well on many hunts. I have the cargo shelf and have packed out Elk quarters and Deer on it. I have a pack frame I switch to after I get the first load out but the spike camp allows me to take that first trip out with a load of meat. That's a big deal for me. I always hated walking out empty and switching my day pack out for the pack frame.

I have also spent 3 days and two nights out with mine on more than one occasion.It was spartan but it worked.....Terry

If you are interested in a G1 Spike Camp I have one for sale. I can send you photos. It's black and comes with a felt camp cover and large pouch. I was asking $250 OBO. It's still in great shape.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom