Anybody use wildgame innovations

I found 4 of these cameras I can pick up for 70 a piece but I've never used these personally and was hoping I could get some feedback. I guess for $70 I can't expect too much but don't want to just waste my money. Thanks in advance

LAST EDITED ON May-21-13 AT 07:15AM (MST)[p]I had one that lasted 4 months before the LCD display stopped working. Couldn't get any customer service. My gut told me not to buy it but I did anyway and paid for it. Now I hate their trail cameras as much as their TV show.

Before the WildGame piece of crap, I had a $140 Moultri that lasted 5 years including one bear attack! Should've stuck with a brand that lasted. I have no camera now.

ive had several different model wild game inovation cameras and my expierence is that some work fenominal and some not worth sh*t! but $70 is cheap. if they dont work, return them

"THERES MORE TO LIFE THAN HUNTING,
BUT HOW FUN WOULD THAT BE"

I have several Moultries and several WGI's. No complaints with either. I did have the LCD display go sideways on one of the Moultries, but the camera still works fine and I know the menu well enough to be able to keep using it.

Used several wgi for several years without any issues. Even with bears slapping them around they have held up.

I have the w.i. pulse 10. Works great. Good picture quality and have never had a single issue.

I have one I have not used it much just because I have a others that I like a lot more. If you would like or anyone on here I'd even being willing to let it go for $50 dollars. Nothing is wrong with it. Just like I said I have others that I really like using the pics I think turn out really well just my say. (Pm me if any one wants it I live in utah county.

>I have one I have not
>used it much just because
>I have a others that
>I like a lot more.
>If you would like or
>anyone on here I'd even
>being willing to let it
>go for $50 dollars. Nothing
>is wrong with it. Just
>like I said I have
>others that I really like
>using the pics I think