Anyone been Rabbit hunting?

muzz

Long Time Member
I went out yesterday for a bit and seen a few after I spent 2.5 hours slightly detained to some deep snow. Its tough out there , snow is to deep to drive anywhere to get away from people and the walking sucks. Them little peckerbounders can haul the mail on the stuff and all the hunter does is break through the snow. Frustrating but still fun. How about a MonsterMuley get together for a rabbit hunt?

Smiling.gif

Was out chasing some tail last night, but im to much of a gentlemen to tell you the rest of the story......}>

Im hopefully heading out tommorrow for some rabbits and yotes!!

Im all for a MM get together....any Saturday works for me!!

Ditto! Saturday or Sunday for me, I'd love to go. We've been wanting to go out to the Basin, but geez, it's foggy out there too, so why bother?

Found a few spots out here where the migrate to get away from
the snow and the shooting is unbeleavable, I went out with 3
other guys and in 2 or 3 hours I shot a carton out of the 22
about 100 rounds out of the .223, and 50 rounds for the video
camera out of the 25-06. they are so thick that I would just stand in one spot and empty 2 clips from my 77-22, reload and walk 20 yards and do it again. what a blast.

NVMDF

Does goin' to Hooters and watchin the young playboy bunnies strut their stuff count as rabbit hunting?

Just go thome from spending a few days over at Flaming Gorge and there was a ton of Cottontail bunnies everywheres! NO FOG over there! snowshoeing all over the place, elk, deer, sheep and a few moose. Great trip to get rid of Cabin Fever!

I went out with my father-in-law and my brother in law. We killed a total of 30 jacks in about 3 hours. It was a great time. Hopefully we'll head back down in a few weeks.!!

TUFF

LAST EDITED ON Jan-24-04 AT 10:18PM (MST)[p]We go to the same place. please tell more people

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom