Anyone buying any antlers right now?

elknr

Trying to find if any Antler buyers buying right now?
And how much? I live in Bluffdale Utah

80 pounds of brown
30 of hard white

Couple 330-350 skulls of brown elk
I don’t have to sell. Ya think they will be back up next year?

Actually $16 does suck bud but that's OK with me get rid of them!
Lol gotta love blowhards. Antlers are literally the highest they've ever been and it still "sucks". Prices always drop a few bucks in the off-season. Everyone can't be happy I guess.

I never knew there was a market for shed antlers, or un-shed antlers for that matter. What are they used for?

A friend was opening a salon and wanted a western theme inside, so I traded a euro skull for a hairkut. Her son decided he liked it and took it for his dorm room. I've got a few more so I'll probably get another free hairkut! :LOL: :LOL:

$16 is far from the highest they have ever been you need a new buyer lol
I can see your reading comprehension skills are lacking. I stated getting $16 a pound for browns right now isn't bad as prices always drop during the off-season. Which they do. Which is why prices are at $16 a pound for browns at this moment. Peak season guys were getting $18 so don't come saying you were getting $20+ blah blah blah. Because you weren't. Antler prices are at the highest levels they have ever been at in history the last couple of years. Wasn't too long ago browns were less than $10 a pound. It's gonna be a beautiful day when prices tank and guys like you with no life skills other than shed hunting have to go get a real job lol

Maybe you should learn to read I clearly stated prices should climb late fall
Before you opened your mouth!
I've worked full time my whole life and do just fine!
When you find piles like I do you have to sale off all the small stuff!
It's people lacking skills like yourself that get bent about shed prices thinking if the market shuts down it will reduce the amount of shed hunters lmmfao!
I never said I got $20 but when you have 300lbs of brown elk the difference between $16 and $19 is a big deal to most people! It's been over 10 years since I've seen it below $10!
Do you remember the days it was $4 for brown elk or even the days when you could find only 2 buyers in the west or was you still in diapers?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom