Anyone ever here what Ryan Hatch and Hamberlin Sentence was?

longranger

This seems to have disappeared off the radar. They were supposed to be sentenced in Feb and then it got bumped back to June. Last I heard of it.

I can't find the utah records but can see they were convicted in az as well a few months ago but it says they are appealing so wonder if they wait until that's taken care of?

I believe the sentence in Utah was the same for both:

$1,000 fine
$8,000 restitution to the DWR
50 hours of community service
36 months of court probation
May not aid, assist, or engage in any hunting expeditions during the probation period.

They both have appealed their convictions in Utah, and that matter is pending before the Utah Court of Appeals, as far as I know.

While we are on pending cases.

WLH bear charge?

WLH trespass

WLH choppers deer/elk?

Here is my understanding on each:

Trespass cases were dismissed for further investigation. I'm guessing a deal was cut and those cases will not be refiled. There was no more investigation needed, so it is not likely to see those resurface.

I can't remember which case is which without looking back, but one of the bear or lion hunt cases was dismissed because the feds picked it up and were prosecuting him for the same offense. The other one is moving slowly, but has a hearing coming up in the next month or so. Nothing substantive, I think they have been kicking that case down the road so the federal case wraps up first.

No clue on the choppers. It's not a real case yet (that we are privy to in the public, at least), just video of the offense posted on social media.

Use promo code-MikeFowlks20 at check out.

IMG_7281.jpeg

Correct me on this if I am wrong but Isn't Hatch the one who was in trouble years ago for harassing deer with a plane? Also isn't Hatch affiliated with Muley Freak?

Correct me on this if I am wrong but Isn't Hatch the one who was in trouble years ago for harassing deer with a plane? Also isn't Hatch affiliated with Muley Freak?
I don't believe there is any affiliation with MF but I could be wrong... He did have some trouble back in the day using a chute plane....

Correct on the harassing and finding deer from a plane on the navajo rez. However, you're thinking muley crazy, the store in Kanab Utah, that Ryan owns. Muley freak is a different poacher lol
You are correct! thank you . I get all these "muleys" mixed upo_O

According to the information provided at the AZGFD commission meeting both lost their licenses for 16 years in Utah and AZGFD slapped them both with 5 year suspensions in AZ.

Very convenient, Hatch lost his phone & they lost the head within the exact same extremely short time frame... ;)
I guess when a criminal - producing, promoting & selling a Trophy Mule Deer species specific magazine gets busted for poaching giant mule deer... it's not so good for business? Karma
Did the convictions in UT stand as a felony?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom