Anyone from Kalispell?

W

WEKILLDEER

Just wanted to say hello to anyone from my neck of the woods. Also, I just caught a rumor that Sportsmans Warehouse will be going in near Home Depot and Lowes. I know that Helena just got one. Anyone else know if this is true or not?

Jake

I have heard that as well. Then I heard they bailed when Ski Haus built that monstrosity. So, I have no clue. I was hoping ANY other sporting good store would come in here. We have taken it in the rear for too long from snappy's and ski haus and their prices. I will not even set foot in Snappy's anymore, I stood at the gun counter with $1000 bucks burning a hole in my pocket and couldn't get anyone to help me, and the guy that finally did acted so irritated that I was taking up his BS time with his buddy.
Gosh I hope SW gets built, I hate driving to Missoula.

hey jake, i heard they were going to build over, and that is why ski hause went over there to illiminate that from happening. wish we had a sportsmans warehouse and not a sportsmans yuppie house.

Hey fellas-

Just wondering where you guys were hearing these things. This is the first I've heard of it, but it would be sweet if it happened.

Derek

piss on um, drive to cabelas now and then. rather go to idaho once or twice a year than invite more yuppies to move in and ruin kalispell. . .

I never understood why people who want to live in montana want bring salt lake city with them. . .

leave the wine, cheeze and big box outfitters in other towns, dont let them ruin montana . . .

This is true, I will be going to Cabela's in Post Falls.

But, IMHO, the Flathead and Montana is already pretty dorked up, too much too fast, but I don't see the Salt Lake trail, all my new neighbors are from Cally, and CO, Boulder area, crying and moaning about how bad things are there.

That is how is always been, move to MT and then change it to fit your needs. The newst Callys sent their house plans in, 5500 square foot palace for two geriatrics to rattle around in, unreal. All these goofy people must hate each other, because it seems they have to have a big enough house so as to not run into each other during the day.

There goes my taxes, up some more.

Haven't heard of SW going to Kalispell, SW had plans to build in Billings, but they might bail as Cabela's has there foundation poured and plans to open on Memorial day weekend.
I can't wait...

I'm up here going to school from co. I can't believe how much this area is growing, it reminds me of the front range. On a side note, is there anywhere near town to shoot bows?

The guys at Brass and Bullets are usually pretty decent. I'd much rather go there than Sportsman Ski House or Snappy's. I'll laugh the day that another, better sporting goods store opens in the valley because it will spell the end for all of the a-holes at the other two places.
---------------------------------------
This is my post

I've just pissed in my pants.......and nobody can do anything about it.

>I'm up here going to school
>from co. I can't believe
>how much this area is
>growing, it reminds me of
>the front range. On a
>side note, is there anywhere
>near town to shoot bows?
>

Spirit Quest Archery, south of town, or Flaming arrow Archery on highway 2 before you cross the RR tracks. Aaron and Dennis will take care of you.

A guy at work just got back from the SW in Missoula and he asked if they were gonna build in Kalispell. He was told "yes." As for the californization of Kalispell, I think that it is inevitable, the new mall just got approved. Although I would LOVE to see SW put the ski haus out of business it is sad to see what else will come with it.

I grew up in Kalispell and as far as Im concerned the whole damn place is already californaized.
ismith
45f82e4d30de4f30.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Jan-25-08 AT 01:17PM (MST)[p]It's bad. I wish I could go start over in Eureka, I grew up there and its quite different there anymore, but I'll take Canadians over Californians any day.
I'm headed to SW tomorrow in Missoula. Got some money burning a hole in my pocket. LOL. What should I get.... hmmmmmmm.....

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Montana Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Mule deer, whitetail, antelope, buffalo, and prairie dogs on private ranch leases totaling about 100,000 acres.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail and antelope and manage our ranches for top quality.

Vargo Hunting

Top quality bear, antelope and free range bison hunts on the Crow Indian Res. Turkey and cougar as well.

Back
Top Bottom