Anyone from Lewiston?

lif

I have a few questions regarding weather and places to eat locally. If you can help please shoot me a pm. Thanks

I have a few questions regarding weather and places to eat locally. If you can help please shoot me a pm. Thanks
I had a cousin that lived there. Harsh winters , lots of deep snow with -0 temps. They had to get around the ranch on bull dozers.
whitetail deer are small. Bad genes not a trophy area. install a heater/warmer on your engine or you will not get the motor to crank in winter.

Lol. I can’t imagine the misery it must be there 10 months out of the year. Not quite what I was looking for, but thanks. I’m not trying to move there, my questions pertain to one week out of the year. But I understand your sentiment.

I really like Lewiston, I have visited there many times. I have floated the river for fishing there. Visited the Jack O'Connor museum. The Town elevation is about 800.
In the summer it can get pretty hot. Winters are normally not too bad. The biggest downside to Lewiston is the smell from the wood production facility as you enter town. I am not that wild about it being a college town. All in all I would retire there.

I really like Lewiston, I have visited there many times. I have floated the river for fishing there. Visited the Jack O'Connor museum. The Town elevation is about 800.
In the summer it can get pretty hot. Winters are normally not too bad. The biggest downside to Lewiston is the smell from the wood production facility as you enter town. I am not that wild about it being a college town. All in all I would retire there.
Good to hear. But still not the info I’m looking for. Thanks though. ?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom