Anyone from St. George?

OldJake

I'm taking a trip to St. George UT next week. Does anyone have any entertainment ideas? Will be there only for a couple of days and one night.

Thanks

Dustin..I dont know if you golf or not, but Golfing is always a good time this time of year!
Are you looking for Family Ideas or just you?

There actually isnt all that much to do down there, that is why I moved back to Richfield.

If you are looking for some good food, check out Made In Brazil....it is out on Sunset Blvd....You will LOVE THE FOOD there.

You can always go to a Movie, since the movie theater in Sevier County is like 100 years old.

stop by the flyin j at the south end of town and pick you up a lil dixie land delight. with tough economic times and high tuition there are plenty of them over there. so stop in and get you one for the night, and help stimulate the local poor college gal

They have that new shooting range out there by sand hollow. I think i still have the flyers that i picked up last time i was there,they have the phone numbers of who to call for more info. Let me know if you want me to find them for you.

Always alot of golfing to be had or you could go Bass fishing at Sandhollow or Quail Creek. Or rent some quads and ride at Sandhollow sand dunes or head down to Mesquite for the night and lose some money. Go check out Shroomies in Ancestor square for a great burger.

FLEH, you know me pretty well and I'll check out Made in Brazil. I was hoping there would be a place to take the wife dancing or something. Maybe I'll have to take Nevadakid's advice and leave the wifey home! LOL!

I'll be down there with the kids for a youth rodeo and won't have time to golf or fish (although, I wish that's what I was doing). So it will mostly just be something to do in the evening.

Just trying not to be bored, esp at valentines! LOL!

Yup, not a whole lot to do here. Especially if you don't have much time. You may want to check out the Rosenbruch museum. It is an unbelivable collection of wildlife mounts from around the world. http://www.rosenbruch.org/ It would be worth your time.

Lots of good Mountain Biking down there. It's closer to Hurricane and the area is called Gooseberry Mesa. Riding it would be weather dependant but if you ride it is the Nutz.

Bean

I second the Rosenbruch museum, It is fantastic, an absolute must see for any hunter. Worth the trip to St. George just to see it.
Randy

Dustin.....I would agree with the other and I can not believe that I didnt think of the Wildlife Museum!! If you have never been, or the kids have never been, then you MUST go see it!

VERY Good friends of mine run the place....Dustin and Angie are great people...if you see them tell them you are another Sevier County Junkie and they will treat you right!!!

I don't live there, but for another day when you have more time, south end of Sand Hollow. Sand dunes and quads one direction, and nice sandy beach and jet skis the other...

Kept a rowdy pack of nieces and nephews entertained for a couple days doing nothing but that...

Take the new frontage road above the cliffs on the north end of town and take the kids up the all the giant cracks in the rocks for a little exploring and climbing. It is actually pretty neat, some of the cracks are really tall and long, and is just the type of stuff kids love.

Just before dark head down south out of town into the strip area for a little looky ride for deer never hurts.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

Vegas or Misquite, you can get drunk and they won't close the bar down either.

Hey OlJake..
You'd better not leave Steph home alone since I seen the Bobcatbess has handled her rack. He may be prowling around a lot for the next few weeks! LOL...
Slip down to Mesquite and take the kids to the buffets! Food is always good!!!!

Alright guys, I was trying to plan a nice evening for me and the wifey seing how it's valentine's weekend and all. So, which one of you turkeys ratted me out to Steph. Now I'm in some hot water. She really thinks that I was trying to find one of those desperate college girls!!!!!

Come on, fess up! Who was it?

She found out about it from someone!

Dustin

Hey AR, it wasn't you was it? Steph has been planning on going with all along and she found out about this thread and the college girls and now she thinks I was going to try to slip off in the night or something! LOL!

Nope not me...didn't know there were even any college girls down there....
And you'll have to search a long time to find anything even close to what you have there.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom