Anyone have a 21 tag?

J

jack_sparrow

Does anyone have a unit 21/30 archery or muzzy deer tag? I don't have one but, I know where a monster muley is in that area & I am willing to trade for information that might help me.
This is NOT a gimmick so, if anyone is interested in knowing the whereabouts of the buck PM me. I would like to see the buck harvested by one of the good guys out there.
I don't plan on putting in for this unit so I don't mind showing someone where this buck is. There was also 5 or 6 other really nice bucks in the same area.

The problem with the late season rifle tags is I have no idea where that buck will be during those hunts. Those deer move by the 1st or 2nd week of October. By the time your hunt rolls around that buck will have moved.
I could use some info. for the 3rd season in unit 53 or I could use some info. on Nevada deer (I have 8 pts).

Do you have a unit 21 tag or a unit 30 tag? I believe the rifle hunts are unit specific whereas with the archery & muzzy tags you can hunt both unit 21 & unit 30.

Jack- I have hunted 53 3rd season in 06. I have tried to email
you and PM you but no luck. No tag for 21 but would like some
info on it.

I have a archery tag for those units unfortunatly I dont have
any thing to trade unless you wanted to know somrthing about Utah
elk.Manti unit.
Be grateful for a tip on some big bucks anyway.

PM me, I would love to talk to you. I can help you with either 53 in Colorado or Nevada.

actually would like to talk also about late season deer in 21 and archery elk in 61 i have 13 points for both species and will be looking towards next year
thanks

Simo42 welcome aboard Are you a Res or Non-res?If your a Non-res your 13 points may not be enough for 61 Archery Elk.I am a non-res with 13 also and it doesn't look good for next year.

Oilcan

THANKS OILCAN, IM A NON-RES.WAS LOOKING AHEAD TO 2010. I WAS THINKING 61 FOR ELK BUT SOUNDS LIKE THERE COULD BE DIFFERENT OPINIONS ABOUT THAT.LIKED WHAT I SAW THIS LAST YEAR IN 21 3RD SEASON FOR DEER MIGHT TRY THAT IN 09
SIMO42

I also am a non res. with 13 mostly worthless elk points!
How many of us do you think there are.I was looking at 61 too.maybe great minds think alike.
I diddraw this 21 archery tag tho & Jack Sparrow told me about an awesome buck so maybe with a little skill & alot of luck I can put him or one like him on the ground.

Thanks again Stefan!

elkhunter you should have a great time i have heard great things about that hunt.

Simo42 13 points for deer you lucky dog you have alot of options.

As for 61 Archery Elk i want that tag bad but i don't know if i want to wait as long as its going to take.They give 14 N.R. tags last year there where 37 people with 12 points and no one drew a tag.There where 6 people with 13+ that did not draw a tag.So if every thing stayed the same the 6 would get tags and that would leave 8 tags for 37 people.But more people will jump in with big points it happens every year.

You're welcome elkhunter. I wish you the best of luck.
Simo42...I am afraid I might not be able to help you. I don't know much about unit 61.
I also don't know much about unit 21 for deer either. I know where some deer hang out during the summer. I don't know if they move out of there during the later rifle hunts, though, like they do in unit 30. I am more familiar with that unit.

YEAH OILCAN,I WOULD LOVE TO HUNT ARCHERY SO WE WILL SEE HOW IT GOES.THERE ARE FOUR IN OUR GROUP BUT ONE WILL TURN 70 NEXT YEAR STILL IN GREAT SHAPE BUT HIS SHOULDER IS STARTING TO FAIL HIM.HAS BEEN TALK ABOUT CHANGING OVER AND DOIN A RIFLE HUNT BUT HAVENT STARTED LOOKING AT THOSE ODDS YET.STILL HOPING HE WILL STICK A BULL IN A COUPLE WEEKS AND GET FIRED UP AGAIN ABOUT THE ARCHERY IDEA.WOULD LOVE TO POST HIS FIRST ARCHERY ELK WHEN WE GET BACK.

STILL THINKING 21 FOR DEER CAN ANYONE VERIFY THAT THERE IS NEW DRILLING GOING ON IN THE AREA. THIS IS WHAT I HEARD WHEN I WAS THERE LAST NOV. DEPENDING ON HOW BIG OF OPERATION IT STARTS TO EFFECT THE DEER HEARD?
SIMO

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom