anyone have any starting ideas on ibex?

feduptwo

I have a friend in the Florida's hunting nanny ibex. Been there since Thursday and hasn't laid eyes on one yet. Anyone have any starting tips or suggestions on ta tactics or starting areas? I would trade info on Wyoming.

Did he forget his binos? Lol. Don't think I have ever glassed any spot on that mnt and not seen ibex. Pm me his number

Yup,Not a huge mtn range.Pick a spot and glass they are up there.
Easy part is seeing them.Hard part is getting close.

Fedup, it has been tough. I was into them Sat, Sun and Monday, but did not close the deal.

Big glass is critical. Spotting scope or 15x binocs minimum. Glass the shady areas hard, and keep checking. They were staying high, at least the ones I saw.

We have hunted Ibex twice before, and this is the toughest I have ever seen it.
They are not making mistakes.

I blew opportunities every day, but, they were not good opportunities. they were not making mistakes.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom