Anyone help me on muzzleloader deer record listings

huntnfool

Can anyone help me on the top 10 non-typical mule deer listings for muzzleloader? I've been told I might have one that will make the top 10. The score sheet has been sent to the National Muzzleloading Rifle Association and to Boone and Crocket. The official score was 255 1/8 gross 246 2/8 net.. Guy Eastman's muzzleloader buck he took this past year was in Eastman's and he said it would score around 235 and that would put him at number eight. So I must be above that.

Thanks
Evan

Well better than #8.
What state and when?
And we need some kind of photo please!
rm

You have got to post pic's man! If you don't know how then e-mail them to someone. 255+ is a must see. Tell us about the hunt!

Chad

I took this deer in Utah on the general season muzzleloader hunt on public ground. It was a hunt of a lifetime. I'm not much into putting it in magazines etc. But several people have made it worth my while so it will be in a video coming out in a couple of months. And Kings is putting it in their mag. and their 2006 calendar. Don't know what issue haven't given them the story yet. I'll give more info when I get it. I've heard it will go in the number 5 spot but nothing concrete. Just wondering if anyone out there knows... I have no scanner or anything and for now no desire to put pictures on the internet. This deer was only 4 1/2 years old and a 28 1/2 outside spread, 10 scorable points on the right and 9 on the left. 59 1/8 inches of nontypical points.

Evan

Evan
Congratulation on your buck. Look forward to seeing and reading about. Thats a great accomplishment for public land.
Larry

Keep us update on when the story and photo will come out sure love to see some pictures of him, What Unit.

LAST EDITED ON Jul-10-05 AT 07:59PM (MST)[p]Well my buck just came out in the August/September issue of hunting illustrated. It was a buck of a lifetime.

Evan

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom