ANyone here ever take the FE? (Fundamentals of Engineering)

bayside

So, I take the test tomorrow, and I'm not feeling very confident. Just looking for words of encouragement, and or words of discouragement for motivation ;). It's an 8 Hour test that covers 21 topics. 180 Questions.

Don't stress about it, that makes the test a lot harder. I had to take it as a requirement for my bachelors. I studied the sections that I had classes in and some knowledge to make sure I knew the material. If I hadn't taken a class in the subject I didn't spend anytime trying to learn it. Those sections on the test I didn't even look at the questions and put all answers as c and moved on. If you try to figure out an answer when you don't know the material you will miss more questions than if you answer all the same. The only 2 people I know that failed tried that method. The second time they didn't try to figure out answers they didn't know and they passed. Good luck

Yeah - don't stress at all. If you don't pass it just means that you have absoulutely no business becoming and Engineer of any kind and that you have wasted the 4 years you have spent trying to become one and you need to re-think your whole life and the choices you have made.

So yeah, no pressure.

JUST KIDDING!! That is what the voices of the world want you to hear and guess what - it is TOTAL BULLHOCKEY!!!

Be confident in yourself!

Know your stuff!

And don't worry about some stupid test that doesn't measure real aptitude - if you don't pass, you will know what you have to do to pass it next time and you can prepare accordingly.

Above all - don't let it give you doubts or questions about who you are or what you want to do. Be steady in your course and like my dad always said to me:

GO KICK SOME FUNDAMENTALS OF ENGINEERING TEST BUTT!!

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

Hope you did well. This is a little late but the best thing to do on a big test like that is to get PLENTY of sleep, good breakfast and be early. Reduces stress tremendously! No point in trying to study anything that late in the game, you either know it or don't..

Mntman

"Hunting is where you prove yourself"

Let me guess, you drive a 1 ton with oak trees for smoke stacks, 12" lift kit and 40" tires to pull a single place lawn mower trailer?

Little late but its a weird deal when you guess on so many questions. Then you get to play what seems to me like too long of a waiting game to get results.

Yeah. What an embarrassment. I never realized the damn things don't have steering wheels...stray on the track all by themselves, too! Good luck.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom