Anyone hunt 16E 3rd archery hunt?

bowelk

I hunted the 1st season and am heading up in a few weeks to help a buddy on the 1st rifle hunt. I would like to ask a few questions to anyone that has been in there lately. I have hunted the 1st archery hunt several times and know the area well, Im just not sure how the elk will act during the end of October and if the will be in the same places I had them in the 1st of Sept. I also wonder how the hunting pressure is during the rifle hunts, if anyone has any experience with that let me know.

last year my brother and cousin killed first day on first rifle season. 2 bulls in same herd..I am sure the elk will be in same area where u found in September.
1992bulls.jpg

good luck and post after success....

vinihunt

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom