Anyone intersted in trading firearms

live4muleys

I wanted to start a post for anyone wanting to trade thier firearm for a different one. You never know if someone has just what you want and you have just what they want.

For instance I have a Remington 270 bolt action, but I already have enough riffles (not that you can ever have enough), but I really want and need a 357 mag Revolver. My gun is a gun that I would love to keep, but am willing to trade if someone has what I want. Good way to get a new toy in rough economic times.

P.S. I talked to founder and he said as long as there are not tons of post to do this kind of thing that he is fine with it. That is one reason that I wanted to have one Post to take care of anyone intested in something like this.

Here is a pic of my 270.

1172pict0845.jpg

5945pict0849.jpg

PM if you my be interested.

Good post.

I'm in need of a 1950's era 22/410 Savage O/U.

Had one as a kid,my first gun(Dad got drunk and sold it J/O).Bought one for my great nephew was lost in home fire.

Thanks Joe

"Sometimes you do things wrong for so long you think their right"

-Joe E Sikora

Joe,
My father-in-law has one. If he ever decides to sell it, you'll be in line right behind ME! Awesome little weapon...

DC

Luckless,you are right their are awesome little guns. Great for the first timers as well as seasoned hunters.

Joe

"Sometimes you do things wrong for so long you think their right"

-Joe E Sikora

Didn't find any takers on the 270 for 357 trade, but was wondering then if anyone wanted to trade my 270 for something you may have. Let me know what you may want to trade.

I have just decided to see if I could sell the .270 for $325. If anyone is interested let me know. It is in good shape.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom