Anyone see this wolf story ?

There is nothing about this situation that is ethical, this guy clearly abused and handled the entire situation horribly. He simply should have just shot the wolf right away, instead he potentially just ruined his life and painted a terrible picture for actual hunters.

I Can't Remember Who It Was A Few Years Back That Was Chasing Coyotes & Wolves Down With Their Sleds?

I Remember Not Too Long After He Posted Some Footage Here At MM He Kinda Disappeared!

I can’t imagine the wolf just sitting there for the pic. Something doesn’t add up.
Let me run you over with a sled a few times and tape your mouth shut.

See if you feel like putting up a fight.

You can’t legislate stupidity out of people. The guy was wrong, probably knew he was wrong but didn’t figure he would get ratted out in a small town.

The article already said it’s illegal to have live wild animals. Similar to gun control laws we don’t need more laws on top of other laws that wont fix stupid. Now a harsher punishment for existing laws I could see.

You can’t legislate stupidity out of people. The guy was wrong, probably knew he was wrong but didn’t figure he would get ratted out in a small town.

The article already said it’s illegal to have live wild animals. Similar to gun control laws we don’t need more laws on top of other laws that wont fix stupid. Now a harsher punishment for existing laws I could see.
I’m sorry but a 250 fine isn’t enough in this case. I’m not one for more laws but in this case there needs to be more strict laws and it will happen.

I’m sorry but a 250 fine isn’t enough in this case. I’m not one for more laws but in this case there needs to be more strict laws and it will happen.
You don't know this person. $250 could be more than enough. Not everyone is like you.

This is the kind of guy that microwaved cats when he was a kid. Someone should probably check his basement for teenage girls.

Buzz your right, this will initiate legislation. And for this behavior should. Unfortunately you know as well as I do it will be the foot in the door to go well beyond and just more ammo for the anti’s to take more.

So, all you Wyoming guys. If you see this ass hat give him a blanket party with a sock full of batteries to say thanks

This is the kind of guy that microwaved cats when he was a kid. Someone should probably check his basement for teenage girls.

Buzz your right, this will initiate legislation. And for this behavior should. Unfortunately you know as well as I do it will be the foot in the door to go well beyond and just more ammo for the anti’s to take more.

So, all you Wyoming guys. If you see this ass hat give him a blanket party with a sock full of batteries to say thanks
He needs a boot in that **** eating grin. mtmuley

Act like men and brush off the stupidity that doesn't change your life one bit.

What he did will not impact me one bit directly. However, the downstream impacts of acts like this could potentially impact us all.

This is pretty despicable. Guy made a giant error in judgment and it sounds like he’s going to pay for it.

Choices and consequences fellas.

What he did will not impact me one bit directly. However, the downstream impacts of acts like this could potentially impact us all.

This is pretty despicable. Guy made a giant error in judgment and it sounds like he’s going to pay for it.

Choices and consequences fellas.
And if you encourage all people to keep things in a proper perspective then it wouldn't effect anyone.

Be proactive instead of reactive. We have changed to a reactive society and the internet is an overreactive format.

And if you encourage all people to keep things in a proper perspective then it wouldn't effect anyone.

Be proactive instead of reactive. We have changed to a reactive society and the internet is an overreactive format.
Meh

Ok tuffie.

You'd be curled up in the fetal position, whimpering.

Maybe; maybe not.

At what point in the thread did you go from being triggered regarding the story posted to triggered with me ?

Only point I was trying to make is that the wolf didn’t have the appearance of an animal that had been run down and ran over and then muzzle taped. No (visible) bleeding, no places where it’s skinned up; it has the appearance of an animal under sedation, to me.

If I had first saw the story anywhere in the media other than the CSD, I would really be questioning.

Also, to clarify, if what is being reported is exactly what and how it happened the dude is an idiot and none of it is something I condone.

This one story is not changing anyone's opinion
I am sorry to inform you guys but most of America already sees us as rednecks and that we are second class citizens.
Wyoming is not going to make any extensive laws from this situation.
I would dare to bet a fare amount of State Reps would be willing to do exactly what eelgrass stated.

This one story is not changing anyone's opinion
I am sorry to inform you guys but most of America already sees us as rednecks and that we are second class citizens.
Wyoming is not going to make any extensive laws from this situation.
I would dare to bet a fare amount of State Reps would be willing to do exactly what eelgrass stated.
Couldn’t disagree more, and I would bet against everything you just wrote.

A couple years back another sick individual was focking horses in WY. While it was legal they changed it pretty quick. And no it wasn’t tristate.

Couldn’t disagree more, and I would bet against everything you just wrote.

A couple years back another sick individual was focking horses in WY. While it was legal they changed it pretty quick. And no it wasn’t tristate.
You are comparing a domestic animal case to a wild animal case.
Wyoming has a law on the books to deal with "having a live warm blooded wildlife"
Do you think the Wyoming state legislators would allow a law that would make it "cruel and unusual punishment to a predator or huntable wildlife"?
Not a chance!

I'm not familiar with Wyoming's animal cruelty laws, but I wonder if there is something there on the books that would apply already?

That seems odd to me.

I could run down and capture a mule deer during hunting season in Wyoming, tape its mouth shut, parade it around town, and then kill it whenever I decided after? I changed the species on purpose to illustrate the point.

That might be true, but that surprises me.

The concept was fine, it's the execution that sucks. Tourists in Yellowstone would pay big money to take a selfie with a live wild wolf. 😄

That seems odd to me.

I could run down and capture a mule deer during hunting season in Wyoming, tape its mouth shut, parade it around town, and then kill it whenever I decided after? I changed the species on purpose to illustrate the point.

No, you couldn't run it down, seconds violation there. But you could spine it, tag it, keep it alive and do the same as Cody Roberts did and only get a $250 fine far as I know.

You are comparing a domestic animal case to a wild animal case.
Wyoming has a law on the books to deal with "having a live warm blooded wildlife"
Do you think the Wyoming state legislators would allow a law that would make it "cruel and unusual punishment to a predator or huntable wildlife"?
Not a chance!
Doesn’t matter if it’s domestic or wild. The case of the horse focking barely made national news. This case with the wolf is all over.

There will be change in the law due to this. You watch and see.

The concept was fine, it's the execution that sucks. Tourists in Yellowstone would pay big money to take a selfie with a live wild wolf. 😄
This is one time humor can’t be drawn from. It’s just too sick.

hh wolf.jpg

I’m honestly just shocked the guy wasn’t from Utah. Except a Utah guy couldn’t catch a wolf if his life depended on it 😂

That seems odd to me.

Freedom comes with really stupid people doing really stupid things.....

Hey Nilly?

You Familiar On How They Hunt Mule Deer In Sonora?

Of Course I Don't Agree With It!

That seems odd to me.

There's Still Quite A Few Coyotes Getting Run Down On Sleds!

When I Was Young Most Sleds Were Not Like The Sleds Of Today & It Was More Of A Challenge Back Then For The Guys That Were Doing It!

The Sleds Of Today, Them Coyotes Don't Stand A Chance When They Get Em Out In The Open!

Sick and yes we need a law against it, sledding down predators.

Hey BR?

I Think You Actually Can Do That!

If It's An Accident!

And Not On Purpose!

In the same way you can't hit a buck and tag it with your deer tag, I'm curious why this isn't being treated the same.

This dude acted like a drunk teenager, likely his favorite stage of development.

I’m not a fan of rapists, and I love laws criminalizing rape.

Your definition of freedom and mine are clearly different.
People taping hurt animal mouths and sexually assaulting humans aren't even remotely related to each other.

I would agree that your definition of freedom is much different than many people's.

Go Ahead Nilly!

Rip Their Asses Like You Woulda Ripped Mine If I Had Made Them Same Replies!

Gotta Get Me Some Popcorn But I Don't Have Any DEW!

I've Got A Podcast For Nilly Here!

How We Gonna Keep Them Colorado Wolves On The Colorado Side Nilly?

They Cross In To Wyoming It Doesn't Look Good?

People taping hurt animal mouths and sexually assaulting humans aren't even remotely related to each other.

I would agree that your definition of freedom is much different than many people's.
Yes they are. Animal torture is sociopathic behavior, and you don't need a degree in psychology to prove it either.

This Cody Roberts is one step away from harming people and cutting his own ear off.

What the hell does this have to do with the hunting community?
That is like saying a huge problem with the people of Wyoming. (that is not what I think)
There's a lot of people that hunt that shouldn't be allowed to.

Way too many that sit back and say nothing as well.

There's a lot of people that hunt that shouldn't be allowed to.

Way too many that sit back and say nothing as well.
Stop making this about your superiority.

The simple fact is a man did a stupid stunt, and made the stunt worse because he made it public.
Stupid idea to try and legistlat a stupid stunt.
But I understand that is the way big government guys think.

Stop making this about your superiority.

The simple fact is a man did a stupid stunt, and made the stunt worse because he made it public.
Stupid idea to try and legistlat a stupid stunt.
But I understand that is the way big government guys think.
There's going to be legislation whether you like it or not.

It's already spooled up and ready to go.

I’ve seen bad or stupid “decision “ comment on here several times.

Get real guys, this wasn’t a lapse in judgment. This guy was getting off on this. Lapse in judgment maybe running it down with a sled, lots of differing opinions on that. Hog tying it, taping up its mouth and terrorizing a living animal for a prolonged amount of time is a sick fetish. Like I said, 10 to 1 this guy has put a cat in a microwave. Fck this douche bag

Yes they are. Animal torture is sociopathic behavior, and you don't need a degree in psychology to prove it either.

This Cody Roberts is one step away from harming people and cutting his own ear off.
It's not a sexual assault. You may actually want to learn about sociopathy. In reality posting your stupid stunts on the internet and taking the wolf to a bar are behaviors that are the exact opposite of a sociopath.

Making internet accusations with big words isn't always your friend. Sometimes people just do stupid stuff.

Turn down the emotion nob a touch.

It's not a sexual assault. You may actually want to learn about sociopathy. In reality posting your stupid stunts on the internet and taking the wolf to a bar are behaviors that are the exact opposite of a sociopath.

Making internet accusations with big words isn't always your friend. Sometimes people just do stupid stuff.

Turn down the emotion nob a touch.
Maybe you should consult with a shrink, you could benefit 2 ways by learning the behavior that defines a sociopath and secondly could get some help for yourself.

Win-win.

Stay off the chemicals.
Jump into reality and quit siding with criminals.

Rape?....and stupidly killing a wolf??....really?....in the same sentence??.....you are right....there is a lot of difference in us...

Wasn’t comparing those two offenses. At all. Sorry it went over your head.

And to be accurate, I didn’t use them in the same sentence!

Would anyone here even think of doing something like that?

Anyone??

HELLO!!!!

Would anyone that thinks this act is okay do it yourself???

Tristate? Would you??? This is okay???

Oh yeah. It's just a mistake. He's a sick, demented bastard. PERIOD. END OF STORY.

You equated the two....

Again, I’m sorry it went over your head. I really don’t have much motivation to try to convince you to feel any other way than you do. I believe in freedom! (See what I did there?) You can choose to be wrong all you want. It’s a beautiful principle.

The feds and the state of Wyoming pay contractors tens of thousands of dollars a year to chase wolves down with a helicopter shoot them with a net that they get tangled up in tie up there feet put a muzzle on them then fly them around hanging from the bottom of the helicopter to a staging area where they work them over all in the name of science. Maybe the guy was trying to sell it to Colorado, herd they were paying others big bucks for them.

You're Not Gonna Rip Their Asses?

Again, I’m sorry it went over your head. I really don’t have much motivation to try to convince you to feel any other way than you do. I believe in freedom! (See what I did there?) You can choose to be wrong all you want. It’s a beautiful principle.

The feds and the state of Wyoming pay contractors tens of thousands of dollars a year to chase wolves down with a helicopter shoot them with a net that they get tangled up in tie up there feet put a muzzle on them then fly them around hanging from the bottom of the helicopter to a staging area where they work them over all in the name of science. Maybe the guy was trying to sell it to Colorado, herd they were paying others big bucks for them.
Right?......

Elkassassin meet vanilla.
Vanilla meet Elkassassin

There will be a statute adjustment to deal with this, but if they go too far the stock growers will step in.

Jump into reality and quit siding with criminals.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Check the end notes.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Would anyone here even think of doing something like that?

Anyone??

HELLO!!!!

Would anyone that thinks this act is okay do it yourself???

Tristate? Would you??? This is okay???

Oh yeah. It's just a mistake. He's a sick, demented bastard. PERIOD. END OF STORY.
Not period. Not end of story.

Almost every boy at some point in his life tortures an animal.

Does that mean all boys are demented?

Things aren't as cut and dry as you believe.

I recall a tri post talking about executing mama coyotes in front of their young to teach them a lesson……or some such nonsense.

I’m not surprised at all he would defend this.

It’s psychopathic behavior more than sociopathic.

I recall a tri post talking about executing mama coyotes in front of their young to teach them a lesson……or some such nonsense.

I’m not surprised at all he would defend this.

It’s psychopathic behavior more than sociopathic.
I didn't defend anything. I just didn't go Karen over someone's stupid behavior.

And your recollection sucks. I didn't teach any coyote a lesson because I killed all of them. Gotta love the internet. 🤣

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom