Anyone shed hunt in this area?

sneeky

I was hoping someone shed hunts a certain area and would share some advice on where to look. I don't want to say the exact area, but it is in N. Utah, it's good wintering ground and one area in there is called Browns H. I was in there April 16 with my kids and there were 20 horse trailers at the entrance. We didn't find any, stayed in the bottom mostly, but I think there were other shed hunters in the area. Any advice. Thanks.
Todd

LAST EDITED ON Apr-24-05 AT 10:08PM (MST)[p]I would say to try and stay quiet about your shed spots!

I was there on the 15 th (Friday) there were at least 30 rigs at the parking lot then. Found one 5 point before we were overtaken by the rest of Northern Utah. That's what I hate about places like this (people). Most of this gets picked over rather fast. My advice ? Look for another place with less people or make sure you hit there on the 15 th (opens every year on the 15th), we went to satisfy our curiosity.

Thanks gon4elk, that's kind of what I thought. My boys did find a coyote skull, that satisfied them.
Todd

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom