Anyone Tag A Buck This Weekend??

M

Model_70_Guy

Just wondering if any of the A zone hunters killed a buck this weekend.

Jim

We did some drives (pushing some canyons) and popped out a few smaller bucks. Nothing big enough to shoot yet.

LAST EDITED ON Aug-10-09 AT 06:31PM (MST)[p]we saw bucks and the kids did all the shooting....nice to see.

e81vyt.jpg

9kbbiq.jpg

16bcwv5.jpg

JB
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

Great Job Jefre!
http://www.piscatorialpursuits.com/forum/images/graemlins/default_dark/thumbsup.gif[/IMG]

I must been doing something wrong.
Seems I'd always be the one packing the buck out & the kid would carry the rifles/bows.
:)

That is awesome amigo.......congrats to those young hunters......dragging it out the hard way too......very cool!

BOHNTR )))---------->

He should have had the boys carry the rifles and he put that buck over his shoulder and pack it so they see how the old man does it. Congrats to the young hunters.

Brian

That's great to see the younger generation out there hunting and experiencing success. Looks like they are really enjoying themselves. Good to teach them that even the "work" getting them out is all part of the fun. Must've left the tag and the blaze orange back at the truck?

Steve

Wiz, JB told me he gets C-1 tags. Not sure of the zone but maybe that explains it.

"A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

Nice work Boys show the old guy how it's done.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom