Anyone want to go deer hunting this year?

Founder

Founder Since 1999
If anyone is interested in hunting the high country of Wyoming this year for big bucks, I'm game. I have access to a couple horses and the tack again this year, if we need to use them. I'm also good to put in 10-12 days of scouting to find us some bucks to get after. We can go archery or rifle hunting.

I'm point poor though at zero, so I'll need a little help there. Probably a couple with nearly 30 points combined for region G. I know, it's a lot.

The bucks did take a big hit winter before last, but there'll still be quite a few real good ones around. Enough I believe that I can find us some solid bucks to hunt.

2018 with Scott
brianlatturner92618-12-jpg.jpg

2017 with Hank
dscn1034-jpg.jpg

Fun in 2015 with Jason and Landon, despite my broken neck
dscn2459-jpg.jpg

2007 with James
mb1-jpg.jpg

I'd Guess You're Right On Me Being The Slowest!

HINT:

I Ain't Afraid Of No F'N Bear!

They Get One Warning Shot!

After That We'll See How Well They Fare With A 300 Grain Bullet With 5K Worth Of Energy!

The number one rule when hunting in bear country is to bring someone you can run faster than. So with you along everyone will be safe.....but you.

Two of us have max points and would be interested in talking about next years with you. We have unit 22 elk tags for this year and we will be focusing our time on that hunt.
I have a full string of horses that I pack on every year also.

As a properly raised Utahn, I will bring the jello, ham, and funeral potatoes...

And. Because you should bring a nice bottle of wine, but it is Wyoming, so I'll bring a ziplock of motorhome meth, and a tube of fixodent.

Founder you can have my 1 deer point, Wyoming priced me out. I'll put it in my will

I'd jump all over this if I could.... but am a resident and we can't build points for deer or antelope.

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom