Anyone with beetles in CO

hoopscoach

To make a long story short, My freezer thawed out while I was in Alaska earlier this month and all my meat was allowed to thaw. the meat smells fine (not rotten at all) but I'm not sure how long it was thawed and therefore, am not willing to risk eating it. I am looking for someone in Colorado (I live just north of Denver) who might be willing to trade about 100 lbs of frozen beetle food for some future skull cleaning. I have a friend in Tucson who has beetles and occasionally runs out of food for them at certain times of the year. He would love to have this meat but lives too far away. I am willing to store much of it in my freezer until you need it or I run out of space, whichever comes first. If your interested or know someone who might be, you can email me at [email protected] or reply to this post and I'll be in touch!
Thanks,

"Rather fail with honor than succeed by fraud"

I had something similar happen with a deer I got a few years ago. I donated the meat to someone who runs sled dogs. She was grateful to get it.

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom