Anyone?

N

NONYAMT

LAST EDITED ON Jul-25-11 AT 07:31PM (MST)[p]Have a VERY small moose shed they can take a pic of for me?Im trying to ID this little "paddle" I found Sun,heres a pic of it laying on an actual moose skull and next to a medium sized MD shed,the MD shed base is quite a bit bigger...If it is a moose paddle its my first,but the small ones my partners have picked up have bases 4X this ones and there are some palpated deer in this area...
1311642453314-1.jpg

1311643091445.jpg

If mine is a moose I think Ill take the "Smallest moose shed" award this year.There are some freak palmated WTs around here that look just like little moose paddles so I cant be sure.

Nonya i have one at home that is the smallest! its a two point with no palmation at all! i found it when i went to take a leak one day and it was right at my feet. Find the horn Goose!

LAST EDITED ON Jul-26-11 AT 08:36PM (MST)[p]Heres a pic of the "restored" shed,had to patch up a bad chew hole on the front tine and fill in some small cracks on the white side.Im about 51% sure its a moose paddle and since it would be my first Im going to stick with that,I often wondered how many years I had to hike the hills before I found one,didnt think my first wold be on top of a mountain park out in the middle of the Castles.
1311733365254.jpg

I think the restoration turned out pretty good considering the shape it was in..
1311734089148.jpg

Those are some good looking bear skulls you got there. Did any of them go Boon and Crocket? I like the little moose shed. I have found them that small too and I have found some large ones too. I found this one in Nome AK.

91282007_168.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Jul-27-11 AT 08:35PM (MST)[p]OK you win yours is smaller...;) The upper left skull placed very high in the MT b bears in B&C.The lower one is actually a baren ground grizz.Thats a killed paddle,Id like to make a trip north just to hunt for some sheds like that!

Muledeernuts,

You should never admit that when you went to take a pee, you found something that was "the samllest". What I don't get is your description of a two point. Shouldn't it be a spike. LOL

ok Pines you might be right about the pee'ing and the smallest thing! better be careful next time. its a two point but just no palmation. just a forked horn. Find the horn Goose!

I'm still confused nony. Did you decide the mystery mule deer antler you found is actually a moose shed like I told you? Post a picture of this antler next to that mystery mule deer shed from that previous post so we can take a look.

Ziggar,Im sure you are confused,about many things.I ASKED if anyone had ever seen a moose shed that small,never made a call on what it was one way or another,I stated that I had seen WT sheds that looked just like it,which you stated didnt exist,followed by several pics proving they do,one more thing you are confused about.Why dont you post something other than troll bs,dont you have anything to share here besides insults and liberal left wing agendas?Does being the forum troll make you happy?

holy crap dude thats alot of sheds. there is a lot of sheds. you got more cause it is about as much as i got but that is cool how you stacked them like that.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom