applications

carterj16

I put in as a nonresident and it let me pick a unit for every species. Did they switch that this year or was there something wrong. usually nonres has to choose between deer and elk and also pick only 1 lifetime, then buy points for the other?
Have I been not putting in for everythign every year and its my fault or did they just change this?

LAST EDITED ON Feb-05-13 AT 07:05PM (MST)[p]It changed a couple of years back. $10 per species and the sky's the limit! Might as well build points for everything. This is non-residents only. Residents still fall within the rules you outlined (Deer, elk, or pronghorn....and one OIL species).

You can only draw one tag per year, though.

Good luck

You can draw one tag a year correct? But how do they do the draw? Is it the first tag you draw is the tag you get, or if you draw multiple species do you get to pick?

And if its whichever species you draw first, what is the species draw order? Hope all that makes sense.

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom