Apply

B

Bandit

How do you apply for a tag in California if your from out of state and how much does it cost? I just want to apply for deer.

I'm from Kali and I'd never pay those prices if I wasn't. This is not a effort to increase my draw odds. If you do apply, apply elk, antelope and sheep too. You already bought the license and it's only $5 per species to apply.

I'm from California also and unless your looking to add a blacktail to your collection i wouldn't bother.
Oilcan

I live in Cali and I never realized it was $219 for a non-res. tag! I guess if you can get drawn for one of the 3 good units, it is worth it. HaHa. I have a hard time spending $60 only to harvest spike/forks!!

Steve

Non-residents have to buy the license to apply? I hate that when states do that. I guess they need more money as well.

It's funny because I'm sure residents in other states say, "Why would anyone want to hunt here?" Meaning their state they are living in. Kinda funny!

Steve

So just to apply for deer is another $220? I understand California is not a great deer hiunting state but I live near the border and wanted to start appling to get some points to open up my options a bit. So besides the out of state license it's another 220 just to apply, not the actual tag? Is this right? Is it like that every year or just your first year appling?

If you're looking for a P&Y or B&C Blacktail......this state produces more than any other state. Now muleys.....well, that's different story. :)

BOHNTR )))---------->

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom