AR 15

desertbucks

I am in the market for a AR 15 223 but dont know alot about the different manufactures? I know I want a 16" barrel optic ready flat top. Are DPNS , Rock River, Bushmaster all about the same?

I would buy a lower and have this guy build you an upper for it...He does awesome work and has a great reputation for accuacy...

http://www.dtechsuperstore.com/

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

In the list you provided, the order of quility goes:

Rock
DPMS
Bushmaster

I've owned all of them, no major complaints...I did change things like triggers, but overall any of them will please the first time AR owner.

Like snort says tho, AR guys normally have them built to their likes/application and will often own many set ups..or at least many different uppers, as they are as modular as they come, and have so many options...but IMO, until you own one and use it, you wont know what specialty items you will prefer.

I guess it depends on your application on what you get. I got a heavy 20" barrel on mine because I shoot a lot of varmints. I built mine from a kit on Model1sales.com and couldn't be more pleased.

Workman Predator Calls Field Staff

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom